Who Is Sophie's father by facial features

Now let me do people who Forkle said aren't her father but we don't know if he is/was lying. We will ignore there eyebrows and chins because we don't need every little evidence.

Kenric Elgar Fathodon 

He had an straight/Greek nose with a bulbous tip, dimples, high cheekbones and wide lips. He has the right nose shape and the right facial features that Book two told us about Sophie but otherwise his lips don't match hers. Possibly but I doubt Forkle would say that plus we had no evidence of him caring about Sophie except when he was in the Council but that could have been because Oralie told him not to. The only other evidence we have is that they are both Telepaths but that is such a common ability so I doubt it. 

Mr. Forkle 

He had black hair/light blonde hair, the same eyes as Gethen, a straight nose with a bulbous tip and wide or thin lips. The only things they have in common is the ability and the lips possibly?

Bronte

He had an upturned nose and pouty or upset lips in a almost looking frown but not one. The only thing they have in common is Inflicting.

Who Forkle hasn't denied and Sophie hasn't asked about.

Gethen Inar Odsinn

He had an upturned nose, pointy chin and I believe thin lips. Honestly it's hard to tell with the Graphic Novel though what his facial features are but I doubt it, why would Mr. Forkle use Gethen? Also why would Gethen want to kill his own daughter, unless we want a reverse Keefe? I would also assume Mr. Forkle would look into who they are before just using the father and making a girl out of no where?

Elwin Heslege 

He was described as having a smallish mouth and a straight nose with a bulbous tip (correct me if I'm wrong). They technically don't need to have the same ability because no one said that but it is possible that they do. We all know that he cares for her in every book. 

Cassius Sencen

They both have blonde hair but that is it no other similarities and I doubt she would have the two of them date if they were siblings. 

Tiergan Alenfar 

He has nothing similar with her except his ability so possibly but I think Elwin is more likely. 

Alden Dedrick Vacker

He had a straight nose with a bit of a bulbous tip, high cheekbones and cupid's bow lips (not heart-shaped. I believe they are different). They are both Telepaths and his 18×great-grandfather has blonde hair so he could work. The lips aren't the same as Sophie but it is more likely and it would stop the shipping wars between the two. 

The next few are my own theories which have probably been said before by others.

Alvar Soren Vacker

He had a straight nose with a slightly bulbous tip and possibly a cupid bow lip. It is likely because he cared for Sophie in Exile and he has family members with her ability. 

Fallon Vacker

He had blonde hair and chiseled features so possibly her father. He could also possibly be a Telepath. 

I doubt it would be Orem Vacker or Harlin Vacker. I also doubt Grady is her actual father because I doubt Forkle would let that happen now that I think about it because he didn't want her to know who her parents are but it is also possible that he is because Jolie is said to look like Sophie which is strange because doesn't she take after Grady minus her eyes and ability? I also doubt Stina would be her sister but it is also possible since we don't really know what her dad looks like. The Songs also can't be her parents because that would be strange but maybe a relative or maybe a relative of Grady's? Marella and Sophie give off sister vibes though since they are both blondes but then again that isn't a rare hair color. 

Kesler Dizznee 

He had a straight nose with a round tip and smallish lips. So she was close to Dex so maybe this is why or maybe a relative of his is her father. We really don't know do we all that much. I also doubt another Councillor is her other parent. That's it for today's chapter folks.