Koralie OG Song

Thank you for around 1,392 views, guys and however many views I have in this whole series! I said around because I do check my work out quite a bit so it may be a little less so the chapters with just one view those are definitely just me ☹️. Now this got chosen because a lot of people agree on this ship compared to other ships because we got introduced to it in the beggining or at least I think a lot like it so DON'T steal my idea at all. I used AI as a prompt again. There will be spoilers for 'Stellarlune'!!! Also the picture does not belong to me. I hope none of you are triggered by blood. It technically shows you how they love each other and how the song will end up but it won't be gruesome at all. 

I never told you how much I love you

Oralie looked at a picture of her and Kenric from when they were younger. 

 I may have hated you in the beggining and you, I 

Oralie looked at the dead petals of her flower dress. 

We really had an Unspoken love 

I would have quit the Council for you

Oralie looked around Alina's castle for any remnants of belongings that belonged to Kenric while she was gone.

I would have told you about Sophie being my biological daughter

Oralie then found a picture of the three of them just sitting around.

Because you were my unspoken love

She looked out at the garden.

I actually hope you got kidnapped by the Neverseen

Because you are my unspoken love 

She looked at Fintan in the prison hoping he would freeze to death.

You were my unspoken love

I see so much in our unspoken love

Oralie then just had tears fall out then she heard her Imparter ring. She saw Kenric's dial number. "Hello, who is there?" She asked. She had a raspy voice from crying. 

"Ora, is that really you?" He asked. My unspoken love, oh what a jam but I need to stay on the Council to keep Sophie from getting executed. Unspoken love

Kenric: I have a unspoken love on you Ora 

Oralie is wondering if this is a daydream. It was. I never got to tell you my unspoken love

Or was it?

Can I tell Kenric about my unspoken love and look at his lovely facial features and red hair and his blue eyes? Can I tell you about my unspoken love for him

She looked up just to find Emery laughing and Bronte looking as clueless as ever. 

My unspoken love

She sang it in an angry tone because of the former laughing at her. Sorry that I couldn't write as much as I could for Sophie and Keefe.