Do You Want To Build A Snowman With A Twist

THIS WILL PROBABLY HAVE SPOILERS FOR THE LATER BOOKS!

Keefe walks up to Everglen to knock on the door walks in then Alden opens the door for him then he goes in and knocks on Fitz's door.

Keefe: Fitz? Do you want to hang out. Come On Let's Go and play Base Quest! I never see you anymore when I come and visit. Come Out of the room. It's like your ignoring me.

He feels that Fitz is angered at him so then leaves and comes back the next day. 

Keefe: We used to be best buddies! And now we are not, I hope it isn't because of Foster! Do you wanna hang out? We don't have to play Base Quest... 

Fitz (that day): *talking* Drop out of convincing me to get out of my room Keefe

Keefe: Okay Bye...

Keefe goes to school for a year and stops bothering Fitz for a while but since Fitz is now homeschooled he missed him and wanted to check up on him plus he was going to play Base Quest with the girls anyway.

Keefe: Do you want to hang out? Or ride on Silveny with me? I think some company is overdue. I have started talking to only the girls who don't find any of my jokes funny and Jensi still avoids us! Hang in their Marella! (He winks at her outside but not in a flirty way because he is still dating Sophie)

It gets a little lonely

All the girls who have crushes on you asking where you are 

Just watching the hours tick by so that I can hang out with her... I have also stopped ditching for her and started getting good grades...

He then leaves after a while until 5 years later which is when things change.

Keefe: Fitz, Please I know you are in their

The girls are asking where your Winnowing Gala is.

Your Parents say "have hope" and I'm trying to.

I'm right here for you if you need me, just let me in

I am really extremely nervous

It is about me and Foster

We don't know who's name to use even though we are a thing... You could have been there...

Do you want to hang out?

Keefe then leaves to his and Sophie's house to meet her there and before he left he could still feel 23 year old Fitz's hurt so Fitz transmits to him I am so happy for you guys?

Keefe then transmits back in the way everyone can. Promise me you can move on and date someone else and then marry her. It could be any girl but I can tell your heart likes a certain girl.

That certain girl can be in your imagination or I can explain it for you also do you want me to keep on doing these and for what songs?