Dex and Marella Imparter Conversation|Dex's POV

(This is set after Stellarlune though their aren't many spoilers except one for Stellarlune. This is the closest to her eye color.)

"Hi how are you?" I asked her. I had confused feelings of my love life so far. I thought I liked Sophie but I didn't actually like her in a romantic way and now I think I like Biana but I also like Marella. She looked so nice in her sunflower white shirt  and her skirt that matched her eyes with sunflowers & pink roses. Her little braids also glowed in the moonlight. But I like Biana. I still need to figure this whole thing out. Maybe helping with electronics will help. I started working on a new invention for Sophie on the screen when Marella asked, "Do you like me?" I didn't know if I did so I shrugged but before I shrugged she kept on braiding and unbraiding her hair constantly with the gold in it. Her eyes glowed a firey color when I shrugged but I tried not forcing it onto her. Then my little sister and brother came into bother me and I threatened their wifi. My other younger brother didn't bother me after the news he heard from me. My mom then called us for dinner. I don't think you want to hear about that though so then I continued on the electrical sword that was disguised as a clip for the girls and a clickable pen for us boys in case we can't use our powers ever or one of our other swords go missing or something happens to it.