Annotations Of WD and more (The Last One Is #Tiana)

This first one is for the 16 if you must know and the two songs don't belong to me, they belong to Taylor Swift. This last one belongs to Walt Disney Studios.  This first song is for both #Sokeefe and #Sophitz

He said, "Let's get out of this town, Drive away from this city, away from the crowds"

This fits more so for Fitz in the first book but it could also fit for Keefe in Stellarlune. 

I thought heaven can't help me now 

Nothing lasts forever, but this is gonna take me down

Sophie doesn't think she can be helped of liking Keefe in the first book but also liking Fitz in that book and doesn't think that she will be helped of choosing over the two. She is referring to her and Fitz breaking up and that crushes don't always stay the same and she thinks this will hurt her. 

He's so tall and handsome as h**l 

She really likes Fitz's height and thinks that he looks very good looking

Ok you get the point it is that she can't choose over the two boys at all. 

The second one is for the 17. The next one is for #Dexiana. 

There I was again tonight 

Biana is referring to seeing Dex in the first book again. 

Forcing laughter, faking smiles

Since Dex didn't get a long with her originally he isn't very sincere about anything. 

Same old tired, lonely place 

Biana finds herself lonely because she has two brothers that overshadow her when her parents are around at Everglen hence this line. 

Walls of  insincerity, shifting eyes and vacancy 

Dex finds out that Biana wasn't originally sincere to Sophie, that she was lying to Sophie and being not real friends with Sophie.

Vanished when I saw your face

He saw that she was genuinely sorry and meant it after a while so he didn't think that anymore. 

All I can say is, it was enchanting to meet you 

Dex enjoyed meeting the real Biana after he got saved when Sophie did in the first book. 

Your eyes whispered, "Have we meet?"

Biana didn't realize that it was Dex after they got a long and she thought he hated her so she asked that. 

'Cross the room your silhouette starts to make it's way towards me

Starts to make it's way too me 

Dex noticed Biana's silhouette when she saved him and Sophie. 

The playful conversation starts 

Counter all your quick remarks

Biana and Dex when they get a long and are being playful in the food scene in Stellarlune. 

Like passing notes in secrecy 

Biana and Dex were referring to Sophie and Fitz constantly talking in secrecy. 

And it was enchanting to meet you

All I can say is, I was enchanted to meet you

Biana liked meeting the real Dex that isn't hidden from his dislike for her family