KOTLC:Biana's POV/Chapter 26

(Some of the dialouge is Shannon Messenger's. The person who gave me the first & last name as well as the subject option will be the ex. link. It took me some of last night to make this and then from 4:09-4:20 to finish it)

I was walking to Universe after having lunch with Sophie, Keefe, Fitz, Jensi, Dex and Marella. I greeted my mentor Emerysn Ellis. Once the rest of the class came she started with the lecture. "The moon casts shadows from Shades—" She said. A boy in the back of the room raised his hand. "Yes?" She asked in an irritated tone. "Aren't Shades supposed to be all creepy and stuff?" He asked. Emersyn sighed, "No, now let me go on with my speech and blocking the space of the sun from Earth so the moon goes over the sun which is a gift that God gave us" I was confused of what she was talking about except the part where God was higher then us. "The moon is usually full and an unnatural orange color" Mrs. Ellis said. She then talked some more about the solar eclipse. 

***

I noticed that Sophie was walking away from the cafeteria the same time Dex did. "Detention?" We all said at the same time in loud voices. We then asked how long she had it. She said for quite awhile. We then chatted about why we thought she got detention. I personally think that she got it because she doesn't know how us elves work and she needs to learn everything here and forget stuff from where she used to live which must be difficult. I can't imagine that. I then went back to Everglen with Fitz and told our parents about our day.