Prefaces (Keefe's Version)|Everblaze Part 2/7

Same as the previous one

Keefe thought that he could keep his oxygen running after figuring out what he figured out. He had to bite his tongue from screaming at that person for losing his trust. Keefe stayed awake for quite a long time and he thought he had insomnia because he wanted to help Sophie. Keefe had a feeling that he would always be there for Sophie. He always acted happy around the Vackers though because they didn't know. He always made jokes up so that he can laugh but it is less genuine when it doesn't come from others. He knew that he could fight the person and hope that wasn't what they wanted. <em>My son can you go too England for me?</em> He never even thought twice when she asked him too. Keefe would give them anything. He was assuring himself that he can fight them quite a few times so that he would believe it. He had to keep his emotions at bay. But he was only an elf. He bleed when he figured out who they were. He was only a teen. He felt nauseous when he figured that out and he tried not to break down. Their words in his head that made his heart ache as if he was stabbed because they were never really that nice. They assured him that he was a great son but then they tell you what someone else doesn't like. He was only a boy. Keefe could keep his emotions in control as if he were a robot. He would keep the world safe if that was what Sophie needed and he always would be there for her. His friends were asking if he could fight and he assured them that he could. Keefe told his friends that he could get through it. He's only an elf. He's only a teen. Just a little boy. Keefe could take it for a little while . He could until he doesn't want them to hurt his friends anymore.