After Stellarlune

(I had AI help me with how to make it intresting but otherwise the rest is my own idea.)

Sophie and Keefe's powers just got stripped by Elysian so they went under a tree while they left the others in a cave in Elysian. Keefe learned that he should not run away no matter how much he wanted to and Sophie learned that she was just listening to her mind this whole time. Sophie and Keefe have the challenge of not relying on their bodygurads to protect them for once which will also help them be closer to each other. "Which do you think is better Keefe, Tam × Biana or Dex × Biana?" Sophie asked. Keefe didn't really care at all. Sophie then randomly rembered what happened with Fitz when they dated and hoped that Keefe wouldn't be that way, "Can you promise you won't be that way?" She asked. He nods then she starts crying because of Sandor dissapearing who was really close to her so Keefe hugs her back so that she has support. He understood that she was nervous so then he kissed her and hugged her. "I wish my mom didn't make me an experiment that can die if we do anything wrong." Keefe said. She agrees with him then rembers that she is the Moonlark which is basically like him which solidified their bond more so then they held hands and walked to the others. Fitz looked like he wanted to puke, Marella looked excited and Maruca looked neutral.