Christmas Eve

Sophie was listening to Mistletoe by Justin Bieber when she heard a knock so she took her earplugs out and found Keefe, Edaline and Grady standing there. "Hi guys, how are you doing?" Sophie asked. "We're doing good" They said. Keefe sat down "Why do you seem off to me?" He asked. She looked at the ceiling. "It's for a silly reason" She said then she told them that it was Christmas Eve so Edaline and Grady went downstairs to cook mint ripplepuffs then when she walked down there in her red tunic with black leggings and white boots she saw that everyone else was dressed up in a Christmas way. "Wait so you guys celebrate Christmas?" She asked. Linh walked over in her Mrs. Claus dress "Yes we do, don't you rember that we are Christians?" Sophie shook her head. Then she saw mistletoe above her and Keefe was near her so he kissed her as the tradition goes. Juline made it snow outside so that Bex and Rex could play while Lex helped with the snow inside. Kesler was making Christmas jokes with Keefe. Wylie was making the lights on the Christmas tree glow. Edaline conjoured up the star for the tree to look even more Christmas like. Grady cooked their dinner with Tam and Linh helping him. Biana and Dex were dancing to the 'Nutcracker' Song. Fitz meanwhile was doing a silly dance and helped make the drinks and popsicles when it was time. Della swayed to the music when she could. "There is no reason to worry because it is a very nice time of year" Alden said. Meanwhile the Neverseen were spying on them when they were doing all of that. 

The End for Today. Have a Merry Christmas Eve you guys! The picture above is a thing I made with a few words repeated and it isn't connected to this story in anyway also just read the stuff that is colored not the black stuff. 

Everything KOTLC 2On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara