I Was Just Reading A Fanfic Yesterday

DON'T READ THIS IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO HATE FITZ VACKER!

It said that Fitz was physco then I looked up if that were true. Some of these may not be accurate but it depends. When everyone says he has anger issues they are only partially right. Plus he has most of these but usually someone his age should not have most of these. 

Here is what tells you that:  

Telling people what they want to hear (he probably actually did that just to get Sophie)❓️

Lack Of Empathy (This one is possible but I will need to read on in the actual books)❓️

Early Behavior problems (extreme tantrums✅️, ignore instructions🚫, get kicked out❓️and just having problems with people in general)

They tell lies to look good and get out of trouble (Mostly)

Make you feel guilty or any manipulative emotions (Mostly)

Turn People Against Each Other ❓️

Narcisstic 💁‍♀️

Grandiose Point Of View Of Themself (He finds himself important most of the book/I think and he is entitled I believe.)

Lots Of Impulsive Behavior❓️

They do not care how their behavior effects other people ❓️(I think he did feel remorse when they left her human parents behind but one I may be wrong and two he could have been faking)

They Lie without a thought (He said "He loved Sophie but only wanted her on his list." Which isn't actually loving technically.)

They are charming to others (He does have lots of girls that like him.)

They overthink before speaking ❓️

Puts their needs and desires above their partners ✅️ (He put his need and desire of Sophie being unmatchable rather then her own.)

Shallow Emotions ❓️

Their body language is flat ❓️

They make them question their life and reality ❓️

They will lie cheat and steal to get what they want ❓️ (I don't think that is him but again we do not know much about him)

They seem engaging and friendly✅️

I think this fanfic just changed my opinion on him.