The Fight

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1.8K VIEWS!!!!! SPOILERS FOR "LODESTAR", "NIGHTFALL" AND "UNLOCKED".

The Neverseen were getting ready to attack with Medlers and all. Most of the Black Swan tried to stop them from killing their side even Keefe couldn't stop them with his voice ability. Sophie then had an idea that it would be good for her to Enhance Marella which caused Marella to put a wall of flames around Sophie with both of them getting dreamy eyes & a dreamy smile. "STAY CALM!!!!!!!" Keefe shouted to them so that Marella didn't cause a disaster and wishing that he could give them calming breezes but his voice ability had to work for now. Marella seemed to have an increased boundary though when she did this. Marella ended up burning the Neverseen but at this point no one cared because that meant that their life could go forward and that they could be regular teenagers and not need to fight bad guys when they weren't doing homework. Silveny somehow knew and transmitted, "CALM! CALM! CALM!"It gave Sophie a headche while she was Enhancing Marella. Once Sophie collasped Keefe caught her and Tam caught Marella so then they brought the girls to their rooms. Grady and Edaline were so proud of their daughter for not burning things in the process. 

(BTW my secret messages don't work so please send your ideas to me in the PMs or comments!!!!!)