Easter and April Fools Day

Easter

Sophie told her friends about this Holiday and they were fine with it because it was a Christian holiday and it was made because of Jesus's rising from the dead. She told her friends about the egg hunting part and they decided to do it. Linh used her water powers to find the eggs in Havenfield and they came over to her. Tam found some eggs to go to him. Fitz found quite a few but not enough to satisfy himself. Marella tried finding some eggs but only found five of them. Maruca and Stina didn't want to participate because they were watching. Keefe found the most eggs. Sophie was just counting who won and she had a list that told her that Keefe did. Dex wasn't all that pleased because Keefe stole an egg that he found.

April Fools Day

Keefe changed the time so everyone was late to school. Stina put a thick layer of salt on ner head to complain that it was dandruff to her mom who didn't know that she was pranking her. Fitz added white chalk lines to the door to pretend that the glass was broken. Dex changed his siblings screen to a plain blue screen to think that their wifi was out. Biana put toothpaste on Maruca. Maruca wanted revenge so she dyed parts of Biana's hair pink. Tam pretended that it was nighttime so Linh slept in. Linh threw a water ballon at him for making her sleep in and miss class. Marella pretended that she burnt herself to her mom who got scared until she was told that it was a joke. Sophie didn't really like April Fools Day but she pretended that she hated Iggy to her family and friends until Iggy did his gross stuff then she said, "Happy April Fools Day".