Introduction

In her last life, Hua Ya was robbed of her husband by her cousin, and became a scumbag's love partner.

When the scumbag went to school, she gave up her studies and waited on him from front to back.

When the scumbag's mother fell ill, she worked as a cow and sold blood to cure her illness.

The scumbag finally had an iron job assigned to her. She thought she could live a good life, but her cousin stepped in and talked about literature, feelings, and romance with the scumbag, and she became the white moonlight of the scumbag.

The scumbag's mother passed away, and the useless woman was kicked out and died a pitiful death.

Once again, the elders were still trying to persuade her not to get along with the scumbag.

Her: OK.

Father and stepmother (surprised): What about the blind date introduced to you? The one named Gu Tinglan?

Her: The grumpy old man that my cousin didn't hook up with? I'll marry you!

She remembered that Gu Tinglan was the mysterious male supporting character in the original novel. He only appeared once, when he was on a blind date with the female supporting character's cousin. He rejected her cousin within three seconds and became the only man in the novel who was not attracted to his cousin.

He had a decent job as a worker and spent his whole life on the island diligently.

The job is stable and the people are down-to-earth. If she wants to stay away from those two people, she might as well go to the island!

*

Gu Tinglan suddenly received a call from the old squad leader: "Xiao Gu, I will leave my sister to you."

Gu Tinglan, who had just finished his mission, left the island without saying a word!

Pick up your wife!

The family building on the island is particularly lively. Everyone wants to see what the fairy daughter-in-law he brought back from a small southern village looks like after Captain Gu refused many blind dates.

I'm afraid it wasn't because of a few big waves crashing on the sea cliff that I was so frightened that I turned pale and wanted to go back to my parents' home.

Besides, can the little overlord adopted by Gu Tinglan really be called her mother? If you can't survive a year, you have to run away! Later, Gu Tinglan bought a piece of land for Hua Ya on the island and built a three-story small building.

The delicate daughter-in-law and the little bully were in the yard, happily raising chickens, growing vegetables, cooking, and knitting. Gradually, the family members are proud of being able to eat Huayu's food. Those who cannot eat it can only drool while smelling the fragrance of Gu Tinglan's house every day.

Gradually, family members gathered around Hua Ya to learn new patterns in sweaters, making sure to stay on top of the island's trends. After many years of marriage, two old acquaintances of Hua Ya came to the island.

The weak and scumbag man who fell down at the slightest hint of wind stood obediently in front of Chief Gu, the top leader of the military region, waiting to be assigned work. His Bai Yueguang could only hide in the dark, watching Hua Ya's life with jealousy and jealousy.

Chief Gu received a call and all he said was: "Daughter-in-law, I was wrong. I prepared the washboard myself. Don't feel sorry for me."

Gu Tinglan's communications soldiers have long been accustomed to this.

After hanging up the phone, Chief Gu said: Be honest, the sea water outside is so deep, and I have such an explosive temper! After saying that, I went home and wiped the baby's diaper.

Who makes him plow the fields hard all the time and never sleep? There are two more baby babies at home.

Cousin: No, why did Hua Ya's blind date become the head of the military region? The man on the blind date that day was obviously a stammering second-rate guy.

Scumbag: Who said she is mosquito blood? She is the cinnabar mole that I can't get.

Hua Ya: Sorry, what do you call them?

Content tags: Farming novels, rebirth, sweet stories, era stories.

Protagonist: Hua Ya, Gu Tinglan┃

one-sentence introduction to the island: Little Sweet Girl x Jun Junjun's intention: Work hard and live seriously.