Chapter 311-320

Chapter 311

"I want to complain, I must complain." Gu Tinglan babbled, carrying cold medicine, walking behind Hua Ya and said: "How can anyone treat patients and the patient's father with such an attitude? He has the same attitude towards me, if he meets What attitude should other comrades workers have! It makes me feel terrible just thinking about it!"

Hua Ya turned around, squinted her eyes and said, "Can you please close your mouth for a while? I feel so embarrassed."

Wang Tianzhu said: "That's right, I have a high fever of 40 degrees. Why is he, a healthy person, so stupid? I have never encountered such a shameful thing in my whole life."

Gu Tinglan sneered and said, "Does it count if you put cake on your face when you were a kid?"

Wang Tianzhu: "A good man does not mention his courage, thank you."

Hua Ya covered her ears. She didn't want to talk to either of them.

No wonder Xiao Daba Jing. No, no wonder Xiao Mao is so good at pulling. He must be following his brother.

The three of them disliked each other and returned to the guest house.

Gu Tinglan prepared a room for Wang Tianzhu and let him rest here. He called Wang Tianzhu's team leader to ask for leave. When the team leader first heard Gu Tinglan's voice, he thought it was just a resemblance. When he registered the parents' names, the words "Gu Tinglan" frightened him so much that he dropped his pen.

Hua Ya made boiling water in the water boiling room and came over, mixed it with warm water, opened the paper package and handed it to Wang Tianzhu and said, "Dazhu, it's time to take medicine."

Wang Tianzhu lowered his arm from his waist. Seeing that he was weak, Hua Ya stretched out his little arm and lifted his upper body up.

Wang Tianzhu: ".I'm just sick, not disabled."

Hua Ya stuffed the medicine into his mouth: "Take it!"

Wang Tianzhu swallowed the medicine and felt it was painful in his mouth and in his heart. He slipped under the quilt and said, "I'll take a nap first. After a nap, I'll be fine."

Gu Tinglan came back from leave. When he saw everything was settled, he praised his little wife and said, "You are so good."

Hua Ya said proudly: "The child doesn't want to take medicine yet, so I stuffed it in."

Gu Tinglan's father got up and said, "Look at him, I can't cut him."

Wang Tianzhu turned over and listened to the two of them talking and leaving. He wanted to cry and laugh at the same time. It was nothing.

In the evening, Gu Taotao also came to visit Wang Tianzhu. After reading it hypocritically, he patted his butt and said: "37.5, don't worry, let him sleep. Sister Hua, let's go, I will take you to play!"

"good!"

Hua Ya ran away in a hurry, leaving only a woman who was 1.82.5 meters tall and continued to have a fever under the quilt.

Wang Tianzhu thought that he would be fine the next day, and returned to his post happily to continue drilling oil.

Hua Ya and the others played on the reef island for another two days and went back with seven or eight buckets of shrimp monsters to share.

Just after returning home, Hua Ya and Zhou Wenfang heard that the college entrance examination results were out.

Because each province has different test papers, the total score is also different. Hua Ya's total score was 710 points. She scored 580 points and Zhou Wenfang scored 539 points.