Chapter 81-90

Chapter 81

Fangyuan read through the extracurricular tutoring plan for the holidays that Hua Ya had made, and sighed: "It's good to have Zhang Youchi. I just don't know if the children will be willing to follow this plan."

Hua Ya was helping her pick soybeans. She put a dustpan on her lap and picked up the beans little by little with her hands and said, "It's not too strict to study for half a day and play for half a day. I also arrange for his father to take him out for a walk every Sunday."

The class lasts for three semesters a year, with a 28-day spring break in mid-June.

When the spring break is over, Wang Tianzhu will enter the first grade of junior high school. The study class here is a children's school and adopts a direct admission system. Therefore, the atmosphere of study competition is not strong. Many students plan to join the army directly after knowing a few characters.

Hua Ya was thinking about the issue of taking the military academy entrance examination in the future. She had to study hard in advance and couldn't let Wang Tianzhu live in such a hazy state.

"He is happy." Hua Ya said.

Fangyuan found it unbelievable. Wang Tianzhu was just a stubborn little donkey, and it was impossible to tie him up casually.

Hua Ya said: "I asked him, 'Do you want to be a general or a soldier in the future?' and he said he wanted to be a general. I asked him, 'Would that be a confused general or a victorious general?' He said he wanted to be a victorious general. Then I asked him He failed to answer several geography and general knowledge questions."

"I really have you." Fang Yuan said.

Hua Ya said proudly: "I asked him two more questions to count the number of enemy troops and weapons. He still couldn't calculate it. I asked him about the history of the fake army country, but he still didn't know. After finishing it, he held it back for a while. In the evening, this morning he asked me if I had called Beijing to ask for the guidance book."

Fangyuan was so happy that she sat on the chair holding her stomach and said, "You still have an idea and know how to pinch his seven inches. Later, you can copy the question to me and I will use it to ask my family every day."

Speaking of Tiantian, Fangyuan also has a headache.

Wang Tianzhu is playing for fun. He is the king of children after all, and he has made some tricks. At the last sports meeting, he won the first place in shuttlecock for Hua Ya. But Tiantian is just a stupid kid who follows Wang Tianzhu. He has no idea in his mind and nothing he is good at.

In terms of peace of mind, her Lele is the most worry-free. The final exam is coming soon. She also said that she will try to be the first in the class this time. If she gets the certificate, she will put it on the wall.

"Didn't you ask Tiantian what he wanted to do in the future?" Hua Ya and Fangyuan came up with an idea: "Know yourself and your enemy and you'll be victorious. If you want to control him by seven inches, you have to find his needs."

Fangyuan thought for a while and said: "He is not good at studying and his brain is average. I really don't know what he wants to do besides being a soldier. But Lele told me that she wanted to be a teacher and work in a study class on the island. Take root."

"I think you should talk to him." Hua Ya said to Fangyuan: "Yesterday, Grandpa Zhou also said that they should be in the second grade of junior high school, and now their progress is slower than those students outside. If we parents don't pay close attention, It won't delay the child."

Fangyuan looked at Hua Ya, and Hua Ya didn't know why and asked, "Why are you always looking at me?"

Fangyuan smiled and said: "At first, I thought you and Wang Tianzhu wouldn't get along, but now it seems that you get along well with him. You see, he knows that you like to eat fish, and he even invites your friends to catch fish outside. Don't All the fish your children catch are sent to the supply and marketing cooperative in exchange for sweets. Only he brought them all the way home to you. I guess you two are also thinking about each other, so I can feel more at ease."