Chapter 241-250

Chapter 241

"Xiao Taotao!" Hua Ya took a step forward and then stopped restrainedly. She stretched out her hand and waved to Gu Taotao and said, "Didn't you go to assist grassroots construction? Why are you here!"

Gu Tinglan looked at Gu Taotao crying, and said coldly: "Is shoveling cow dung not enough for the grassroots level? He just lacks exercise. He hasn't worked here for more than half a year."

Hua Ya covered her mouth and looked at Gu Taotao, whose skin had been tanned the color of cow dung after shoveling cow dung all summer: "What a pitiful little person."

Gu Taotao ran over and saw that his sister Hua didn't come up to hug him. He subconsciously smelled whether there was any cow dung smell on his body. He almost had a neurological reflex. Whenever someone covered their mouth in front of him, he always felt that they smelled the smell of cow dung on him.

The instigator of all this actually pulled his flower bud and walked around him towards the duty room. As he walked, he said, "Don't touch him. Let him take a shower before coming back."

His sister Hua actually said without any thought of friendship: "Okay!"

Gu Taotao stood at the door of the duty room, wondering if human emotions were all so weak. The old buffalo that he had been taking care of slowly came over and nudged his butt with its nose.

Gu Taotao reached out and touched the old buffalo's head and said to it: "You go to eat grass first. My family is here. I will get you pears later."

I don't know if the old buffalo really understood it, but he glanced at Xiao Yaoyao and left.

Xiao Guazi stood at the door of the duty room holding Xiao Yaoyao, and Xiao Yaoyao called the old buffalo to come over.

Xiao Guazi was worried that she would be hurt, so she heard Gu Taotao say: "Oh my god, this is the baby born by my brother and my sister Hua? It's too small, hahaha, why are you blowing bubbles so stupidly?" oh."

"Bring the child in." Gu Tinglan's voice came from the duty room: "Hurry up and take a shower. I will take you back for dinner."

Gu Taotao thought of asking his brother about something in the duty room and stopped at the door. His brother liked to be clean. Gu Taotao decided to listen to his brother and take a shower first.

The duty room is very simple, with a single bed and a set of old tables and chairs. The empty space next to the wall is filled with dry straw, which should be reserved for emergency cattle feeding when the weather is bad.

Thanks to the dry straw that has been exposed to the sun, there are no bugs in it. Coupled with Gu Taotao's rough skin and thick flesh, he lived well after four months.

Hua Ya asked Gu Tinglan: "Why didn't you tell me earlier that he was here. If I knew, I would have come to see him earlier."

Gu Tinglan said: "I knew you would be like this, I didn't tell you. How long had you given birth when he came here? How could you come to a place like this."

Hua Ya pursed her lips and said with a smile: "How did you get him here?"

Gu Tinglan said: "It's our dad's idea. He lacks exercise and should work in a difficult environment."

Hua Ya thought for a while and said: "If it's hard, is there a more suitable place than here? Cow dung is so dirty."

Gu Tinglan said: "Don't underestimate cow dung. We need to ferment cow dung into organic fertilizer. This is a treasure."

Hua Ya doesn't understand how she can treat her daddy as a treasure, but if her eight pounds is a treasure, it must be a treasure!

"Then can I come over to visit Xiao Taotao in the future? Look at him, he's so black. Standing in front of a pile of cow dung, I can't tell whether he's a human or a daddy."