Chapter 171-180

Chapter 171

Gu Taotao walked slowly towards Building No. 1 alone. On the way, he met several family members who greeted him sporadically. He expressed that he was very satisfied with this, which meant that he had not been following Sister Hua in vain these days.

When you go downstairs, you can smell the fragrant aroma of vegetables at the door of the unit.

"Braised eggplant with soy sauce, twice-cooked pork with chili peppers." He stood there and sniffed, nodded and said, "The best is pork belly. Stir out the meat and eat it with both fat and lean meat. Then it's time to eat."

"Hey, come up quickly!" Hua Ya poked her head out of the kitchen window and looked downstairs. She was still wondering when her brother-in-law would arrive, but when she poked her head out, she saw him standing downstairs.

Gu Taotao is not interested in delicacies from the mountains and seas. He just likes to eat home-cooked meals. The reason is also very simple. When he was a child, what he ate was either the canteen or the nanny's food. He almost couldn't remember the taste of his mother's cooking. Knowing that Huaya is an expert in stir-fry, she eats and eats vegetables here all day long, until she is full. It made Gu Tinglan extremely disgusted.

Gu Taotao climbed up two steps, two steps, and reached the third floor. Hua Ya had already opened the door.

He entered the house, put on his slippers, and prepared to wash his hands. At a glance, I saw five or six plates of palm-sized sesame cakes placed on the coffee table.

Looking again, there was someone sitting on the sofa: "You're here." As if it was his own home, Gu Taotao greeted Zhou Wenfang first.

He dragged a small stool and sat across from the coffee table and said, "What day is it today? Is there a custom of eating sesame cakes on Dayu Island?"

Zhou Wenfang got up at five o'clock and started kneading the dough to stuff it with stuffing, and then weaved a lie to deceive the two little fools: "Yes, there is such a custom. This is the best courtesy to guests."

"Ah, it's really different." Gu Taotao picked up a sesame seed cake and tasted it. Oh my God, it was filled with egg yolk.

Zhou Wenfang said with a straight face: "You also know that this place is poor and white noodles are precious. How does it taste?"

Gu Taotao has been taught a good lesson in the past few days. He cherishes food very much. Even if it is not to his liking, he still says: "It's delicious!"

Zhou Wenfang let out a breath and said to Gu Taotao: "Don't let down your sister Hua's kindness. You also know that this is also a good thing that she can get rid of. You will know what to say later, right?"

Gu Taotao gave her an "OK" gesture in a very fashionable manner.

At the dinner table, Gu Taotao took the initiative to serve the meal with great discernment.

Huayu makes quinoa rice. Gu Tinglan had some comrades who came back from Qinghai and brought them a kind of three-color quinoa. There are three kinds of yellow, brown and red, which are larger than sesame seeds. If soaked in water in advance, small grass-green sprouts will appear. Mixed into rice and steamed, it has a wonderful, fragrant and soft texture when chewed.

Hua Ya originally wanted Gu Taotao to eat more quinoa, which was said to be quite nourishing. Looking over at Gu Taotao, I saw him eating sesame seed cakes non-stop.

Hua Ya sighed and said, "Is it so delicious?"

Gu Taotao didn't want to let her down: "It's delicious. I can finish it all! Thank you so much for preparing so many sesame seed cakes for me. It's so delicious."