Chapter 161-170

Chapter 161

Zhou Wenfang and others worked together to break open Hua Ya's little hands, and Aunt Gao asked someone to throw Wang Lan, who was so frightened that she fainted, back to the opposite door.

Aunt Gao pointed at the flower buds and was speechless for a long time. Hua Ya calmed down, straightened her back, and looked like she was about to die heroically: "Sister Da Fang is good!"

Aunt Gao was anxious to see what was going on with Sister Dafang and Chen Zhi in the bedroom, and said to Hua Ya: "You, you, hey!" After finishing, she walked to the bedroom and knocked on the door.

Sister Da Fang took advantage of Hua Ya to go out and locked herself and Chen Zhi in the bedroom with a thunderbolt. The honest person was bullied so hard that all the original complaints piled up and exploded.

Chen Zhi wailed one after another inside, but Sister Dafang gestured with a kitchen knife. He cherished his life and did not dare to resist too much.

Aunt Gao had been knocking on the door outside to persuade her for a long time. Sister Dafang beat Chen Zhi until his face was swollen to the point of being speechless, and then she opened the door calmly.

Chen Zhiwai is a strong man and has never done any work at home in these years. The dry and thin figure is no match for Fengyun Sister Dafang.

He pushed Sister Dafang, but Sister Dafang's chassis was stable and did not move. But Sister Da Fang pushed him, not only pushed him into the wall, but also chopped him into a concussion** with the back of a knife, allowing Sister Da Fang to vent her hatred.

"He said Lili was not his biological child." Sister Dafang said this with a smile. But Hua Ya looked at her expression and thought she was going to cry.

Seeing that Chen Zhi was beaten severely, Aunt Gao felt relieved and said to Sister Dafang, "What are you going to do?"

Sister Dafang said: "Divorce! I will not live with him. I will take the child away with me and go back to my hometown in Sichuan!"

Oops!

Hua Ya secretly sighed, she is indeed a hot girl.

But when Chen Zhi was dizzy, he still shouted heartbreakingly: "Lili is not my daughter, she is a bastard! Lili is not my daughter, she is a bastard!"

There was a noise outside the door. Chen Li and her sister were taken home, trying to persuade their parents who were fighting. Unexpectedly, what I heard as soon as I entered the door was this.

Chen Li was stunned at the door, at a loss.

Hua Ya took Chen Li's wrist and brought her to Chen Zhi. She pointed at Chen Li's eyes and nose that were carved out of the same mold as him and said, "Are you blind? If this isn't your daughter, whose daughter is it? What on earth are you doing? What do you want to do?!"

Chen Zhi was still thinking about insulting Hua Ya, but when he opened his mouth, he remembered that there was Gu Tinglan standing behind her, and he immediately lost his temper.

But he was misfiring, and no one else was misfiring.

Hua Ya heard someone outside swearing: "It's definitely not Chen Zhi's daughter. I don't think they look alike at all! Da Fang just makes bad shoes!"

Before Hua Ya could rush back to confront the woman, Zhou Wenfang, who was standing outside, followed Hua Ya's example and slapped her over!

"Ah! Hit me!"

"Make your mouth dry!"

There was only one person on the other side, and he still wanted to fish in troubled waters among the crowd of onlookers. He was dumbfounded by Zhou Wenfang's slap, and immediately shouted: "You dare to hit me, see if I don't tear you to pieces!"