Chapter 361-370

Chapter 361

God was very kind, and it didn't snow on the appointed day.

This winter feels warmer than in previous years. Hua Ya wore a thick blue cotton-padded jacket with a stand-up collar and several red woolen scarves. While driving, she said loudly: "I almost forgot to look at my report card yesterday. I thought I didn't do well in the exam, but I actually did. Ranked third in grade, oh, I'm so sorry."

Zhou Wenfang sat in the back with Wang Lei, and Lin Hui sat in the passenger seat. Lin Hui said, "Second sister, is it possible that the teacher gave you friendship points?"

Hua Ya rolled her eyes at him and said, "It's not advisable to cheat. Your sister and I got the right grades. Right, sixth place student Zhou Wenfang. Can you tell me how it feels like you missed out on the scholarship?" "

It's annoying to say that the school has established two scholarships. One is a college scholarship for the top three students, and the other is a grade scholarship for the top five students.

Classmate Zhou Wenfang ranked sixth in the exam, without even a small red flower.

"What's so exciting? There are only three classes in the whole grade, and there are less than a hundred people." Zhou Wenfang thought that she would go all the way to get Hua Ya's report card back, but in the end, no one could tell her that she had failed in the exam. The evil-hearted man even laughed at her for not getting a reward.

If it weren't for Zhao Yu's move, Zhou Wenfang wouldn't even have planned to come.

Hua Ya saw Zhou Wenfang's angry face in the rearview mirror, and said with a naughty smile: "But I have suggested to Aunt Gao that in addition to getting a TV set for our family area, she also nominated a few good military relatives who are friendly to the neighbors. . Isn't there going to be a family meeting in a few days, and the nominees will wear big red flowers and go on stage to receive the award."

"Really?" After Zhou Wenfang finished speaking, she noticed that Hua Ya was shaking her shoulders in front of her, obviously laughing at her.

Zhou Wenfang leaned back and said, "I'm not interested. Whoever wants to go can go."

Hua Ya said: "How come? When it comes to people who are friendly to their neighbors, our comrade Zhou Wenfang must be the first. Who doesn't know that our Xiaofang makes some sesame cakes and distributes them to everyone? It's a serious sesame cake Xishi."

It was better not to say this, but the more he said it, the more Zhou Wenfang could hear the teasing taste in Hua Ya's mouth. She couldn't pinch Hua Ya while driving, so she grunted angrily from behind.

That year Hua Ya brought a lot of sesame seed cakes to Zhou Wenfang when she returned from Beijing. Zhou Wenfang thought that her previous behavior was not exposed.

Later, after taking a closer look, I realized that something must have been exposed.

Seeing that Hua Ya brings roast duck, preserved fruit, and Daoxiangcun to others, but she only brings sesame cakes. Doesn't it prove that Hua Ya knows that her sesame cakes are a lie.

Zhou Wenfang was smart enough not to mention the sesame cakes in front of Hua Ya, but Hua Ya didn't mention it. Zhou Wenfang didn't mention it. She just took it out and walked around Zhou Wenfang. Zhou Wenfang was the one who made the mistake and had to eat Coptis chinensis in silence.

"Your second sister is really bad at learning." Zhou Wenfang told Lin Hui: "When I first came to the family area, your second sister was just a little..."

Hua Ya said: "I was not a bullied person when I first came here."

Zhou Wenfang said: "Come on, she is just a little mute who talks little."