Chapter 91-100

Chapter 91

Early August.

Hua Ya officially joins the Parent Committee.

On the day she joined the Family Committee, Hua Ya got to know many family members outside the cadre area.

She also wanted to bring Zhou Wenfang in to keep her company. Zhou Wenfang knew that the family committee was just a chore, and it was a life-and-death affair.

Thanks to Fangyuan still keeping Hua Ya company.

The two of them came out of the Family Committee office. Hua Ya didn't want to walk in the bright sun, so Fangyuan went to the supply and marketing cooperative with her and bought two red bean popsicles. He hooked her up and ate the popsicles while walking home.

Fangyuan asked with concern: "How have you been studying recently? Your elder brother found two composition books for you. Come back with me and take them."

Hua Ya sighed: "The weather is too hot and I can't sit still. It turns out that in my hometown, when the weather gets hot, I go to the mountains to escape the heat. When I get here, there is no place to hide."

"You're stupid, why don't you have a place to hide?" Fangyuan bit her popsicle, her teeth hurt from the ice. She took a breath of cold air and said, "There is a big cave to the north of the pier. When it's hot, everyone goes inside to escape the heat. I'll go Several times, it became cooler inside than outside. We spent the summer outside and the spring inside the cave. I still feel cold after staying there for a long time."

Hua Ya couldn't miss such a good place. After asking carefully, Fangyuan couldn't tell the specific location for a while, so he said to Hua Ya: "Xiao Gu must also know the place. You wait until he has time to take you with him. There are many outside the cave. People are diving and fishing over there, but you don't know that there is a big pit over there with everything in it, but it's too deep. People usually control it and don't allow children to go there."

"No wonder, if Wang Tianzhu can come and look for me, just tell me." Hua Ya finished the last bite of the popsicle, thought for a moment and said, "I'm still going with Ba Jin. He taught me how to dive last time. Recently. He is too busy, one task after another, let him rest."

Hua Ya went to Fangyuan to get her composition book, read it on the sofa for a while, and waited until the sun went down before going home.

When I got home, I was surprised to find her eight pounds sitting on the sofa.

"You're back so early!" Hua Ya rushed over, and Gu Tinglan clapped his hands and spread his arms.

Hua Ya was tired of being with him for a while and felt sweaty on her body. Gu Tinglan took her to take a bath. She waited until her stomach growled before being let out tiredly.

She lay weakly on the dining table. Gu Tinglan was cooking every night lately. The flower buds were afraid of the heat, so they stayed motionless on the dining table waiting to be fed.

Gu Tinglan's cooking skills are getting better day by day, and he can already prepare several home-cooked dishes. He made a tomato scrambled egg dish for Hua Ya, boldly adding three eggs and sprinkling some sugar.

"To appetize you, I left some extra soup and rice to eat."

After being eaten and wiped clean, Huayu sat up and said with a sullen face: "Sister-in-law said there is a big cave over the pier where you can enjoy the cool air."

Gu Tinglan smiled and said, "Yes, you can also dive."

Hua Ya said coquettishly: "Then when will you take me there? It's already the dog days of summer, and I feel like I'm going to have heatstroke every day."