Chapter 131-140

Chapter 131

Ruan Lu felt deeply heartbroken and walked up to Hua Ya and patted Hua Ya on the shoulder and said, "Next time, you can try your best to save people. Although you are a member of the military, your political role is still that of a common person."

Hua Ya didn't understand, so Gu Tinglan threw Babarev to the ground and waved ruthlessly to ask someone to carry him away.

He told Hua Ya: "The height at which ordinary people take action is different from the height at which soldiers take action. Xiao Nizi, you have given your man a hard time this time."

Hua Ya was a little worried: "It really won't have any bad effects?"

Political Commissar Zhou said: "You are a little commoner, you just want to save people with good intentions. We all heard that Baba Lev was thanking you before he fainted, so don't worry. Comrade Gu Tinglan will still be there if the sky falls."

Gu Tinglan smiled and said: "Don't scare her, they are just two drunkards. Anyone with some background in the Soviet Union will not be brought here. They can't rise even if they want to. After drinking and wrestling, they are ordinary people. They have no shame in doing what the lesbians have to do after rescuing them."

Just be fine. Seeing that the people had been carried away, Hua Ya stopped acting and lowered her head, trying to button up her military coat and go home.

Gu Tinglan walked over, raised her chin with his index finger, and helped her fasten the buttons one by one. This indifferent attitude once made Ruan Lu, Political Commissar Zhou and others feel that they should not be here.

Xie Weimin followed the car to the military hospital. Generally speaking, it was not a big problem. It was up to us to decide where he was injured or not.

On the way home, Hua Ya thought of the person they always talked about and asked, "Is the Teacher Ye they are talking about the man you warned me to keep a distance from?"

Gu Tinglan didn't want to mention other men from Hua Ya's little mouth, so he nodded and said, "Yes."

Hua Ya felt a sour taste in his perfunctory words, and wondered if it was her misunderstanding.

Something happened tonight, it was freezing cold in the middle of the night. Gu Tinglan walked back reluctantly and called a jeep to take them to the gate of the family area of ​​​​the west courtyard.

The next day, Monday.

Hua Ya no longer wore military uniform. She added a fur vest to her turtleneck sweater and put on a thick cotton jacket. A thick cotton hat hangs above the shoe cabinet. When worn on the head, it can cover the forehead, ears and chin.

After putting on the cotton-padded jacket and hat, Hua Ya stretched out her legs to drag the small stool next to her, sat on the small stool and put on her cotton-padded shoes.

As soon as she stepped on her feet, she knew that Gu Tinglan had helped her replace the insoles inside with fresh ones. My feet arched comfortably in the shoes, and I felt better all morning.

It's cold inside the house and even colder outside.

It hadn't snowed yet when I came back at midnight last night. When I woke up in the morning, I saw a thick white patch outside the window.

This year Gu Tinglan took his coal coupons home early, and even found someone to exchange his cigarette coupons for more coal coupons. He just wanted to keep the stove at home warm and not keep his little wife cold anymore.

But I got the coal ticket back, the coal just arrived today.

Hua Ya put the five hundred kilograms of coal coupons properly in her cotton-padded jacket pocket, patted them, and planned to go to the supply and marketing cooperative with Zhou Wenfang after work to register and queue up to receive coal.