Chapter 111-120

Chapter 111

In the hospital corridor.

The doctor took the examination report and said to Hua Ya: "During the examination, your tinnitus condition has improved. During this period, do not be exposed to too much noise. Tinnitus is irreversible. If it happens again, you must come to me. Otherwise, it will last forever. If left untreated, it will cause lifelong neurological tinnitus."

Wang Tianzhu said in a male duck voice: "Then surgery can't cure it?"

The doctor said: "It can't be cured. So don't be too noisy in school during this period. You can't go to noisy places. Try to rest as much as possible. You are still young. Eliminate the root cause of tinnitus in one go. Otherwise, your ears will scream at night." Stop, the sound will get louder and louder, and it will be too late to regret it by then. If your ears hurt or the tinnitus becomes louder, you must ask your parents to bring you over to have a look. Don't delay."

Hua Ya listened carefully to the doctor's words, holding the ofloxacin ear drops prescribed by the doctor in her hand. She had some slight pain in her ears, and the doctor was afraid that there might be inflammation in her ears, so she was told to go home and stay under the condition for three days.

Zhou Wenfang's situation was relatively mild. When the explosion sound came, she subconsciously opened her mouth to reduce some of the impact of the sound waves. It's a pity that she didn't have time to inform Hua Ya and Wang Tianzhu at that time. Fortunately, the situation between these two people was not too serious.

After the doctor finished explaining, he gave Huaya the case. Standing next to the glass in the corridor, he shook his head and said: "You parents are too careless. Fortunately, it was a fixed-point blast, otherwise you wouldn't be able to escape according to the distance. Since you are bringing your children, you must stay away from danger. Just now it was The army vehicle will bring you here for medical treatment, but we can't do this again."

Wang Tianzhu wanted to argue with him, but Hua Ya held him back to prevent him from arguing with the doctor in his voice.

Hua Ya said with a good attitude: "Thank you doctor, I understand."

Wang Tianzhu had just performed a meritorious service and successfully found Squad Leader Chen and brought the message to guide him to find Hua Ya.

At this time, I was very dissatisfied with the doctor's attitude of "taking the child around to cause trouble to others."

There is nothing you can do if you are not convinced. This kind of thing is not something you can shout about everywhere. Everything must be subject to the arrangements of the army leaders, and other major events must not be affected by a small matter.

If it were made public that enemy agents planted explosives in the bridge piers, the family members and employees in 031 would not know whether there would be unrest and unrest.

Therefore, without clear instructions, Hua Ya repeatedly told Wang Tianzhu: "Don't act like a trumpet, blaring everywhere."

Wang Tianzhu followed Hua Ya and Zhou Wenfang outside. His ears were still a little uncomfortable, and he wanted to rub his ears with his hands from time to time.

Hua Ya was worried that he would rub his ears badly, so she knocked off Wang Tianzhu's hand and said, "If your hands are itchy again, I will ask your father to take care of you when he comes back."

Wang Tianzhu said without fear: "My dad is busy with enemy agents, so he has no time to take care of me. Besides, maybe it's my dad who is going to detonate the bomb--"

Zhou Wenfang immediately interrupted him: "Don't be so careless. How could your father detonate a bomb?"

Wang Tianzhu said: "On a mission the year before last, a buried bomb was encountered on the water interception dam. My father drove a farm vehicle through it and escaped by jumping into the reservoir on the ground of the dam at the last moment. The dam was almost bombed. It's broken."