Chapter 281-290

Chapter 281

The excitement in Lin Xiangyang's courtyard continued until evening.

If it hadn't been too cold, there should still be people who could hold on until late at night.

why?

Because it's so delicious.

If you eat it on this day, you will still have oil and water in your stomach until the Chinese New Year.

The children are not in a hurry to play far away. Everyone has more candies in their pockets than during the Chinese New Year. The children from the army also learned a lot of new games, and they quickly became a team.

Wang Tianzhu knew many secret bases hidden in every corner of the village, as well as some innocuous little gossip.

There are not many children studying in the village, and I am envious to know that they are still studying on the island. Children at a young age in this world know not to talk nonsense, but the expression in his eyes made Wang Tianzhu understand the deep meaning of the word "desire" for the first time.

He only heard the teachers talk about the outside world in the study class. After actually coming to the outside world, he found that he was probably lucky enough to continue studying and living on the island. Rather than being in their teens and unable to write their own names, some even don't have a given name. They are just called "the eldest son of the Li family", "the second son of the Zhang family", "the third son of the Wang family" and the like, meaningless titles. When they grow up, the next generation seems to be able to inherit such a name and pass it on from generation to generation.

Randomly like Wang Tianzhu naming stray kittens in the army, "Little Sanhuang", "Big Orange", "Fat Cow" and so on. After all, they are named based on the characteristics of each kitten, and such a title does not even have personal characteristics. It is so ordinary that anyone can walk around the village with such a name.

The men ate and drank outside, some went home, and some went to other people's houses to play cards and have fun.

The women in the village volunteered to help clear the tables and wash the dishes.

They all felt incredible when they saw the eldest son-in-law and second son-in-law of the Lin family rolling up their sleeves and working. There are no men working in such situations, but they are all promising and capable people. They do not feel ashamed, but work enthusiastically, which makes them feel as if a new world of getting along with husband and wife has been revealed.

Gu Tinglan was the funniest. He pretended to drink too much, played with his wife in the house for a while, and finally took a nap.

After all the people who had gotten up to drink had left, he appeared in front of the women in high spirits, with bright eyes and no trace of drunkenness at all.

The small courtyard was in a mess, but thanks to the hard work of the female comrades, it was almost cleaned up before dark.

Gu Tinglan didn't know the road, so he followed Lin Bayi, who barely knew the road, returning tables from house to house. Hua Ya's energy came in handy today, as he followed them from house to house with a big basin in hand to return the dishes.

She was also followed by Wang Tianzhu, Tiantian, Lele, Lin Hui, and Lin Juan, forming a long string. They all carried other people's chairs under their arms and returned them all the way.

This is how banquets are held in the village. Tables, chairs, benches, pots and pans are all borrowed from each other. I can use it after I borrow it and soak it in boiling water. However, the Lin family still uses their own tableware and chopsticks, so they pay more attention to them.