Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11

"You laugh like this makes me uncomfortable." Xie Weimin tilted his head. After hanging up the phone, Gu Tinglan stood at the table without moving for a long time. Xie Weimin felt it was strange, but he didn't think much about it. He was anxious to go to the old monitor's house for dinner. My sister-in-law usually adds some minced meat to the fish balls she makes, and this is his favorite bite.

"I'll pick up Wang Tianzhu first, and you can send the things to my sister-in-law." Gu Tinglan heard a lot of complaints and felt that this monkey was getting worse and worse. After a month and a half on the island, most of the skin on his body was itchy.

Gu Tinglan took advantage of the class to go to the family area of ​​​​the West District to arrest people.

It's like this every time. As long as he knows he's coming back, the little skin monkey will sneak into other people's houses and hide for two days. Gu Tinglan didn't hit or scold him, just let him stand in a military posture facing the wall, which was tiring and annoying.

031's classes have been running for more than ten years.

He has always been criticized for imitating the old man and making mistakes.

At the beginning, Ruan Brigade stood up to all the opinions and pointed at those who came forward and scolded them: "What will you do if you don't learn culture? I won't be able to read a single Chinese character, and I won't know what to write in the enemy's documents! I won't seize the enemy's guns." Know how to use it! I was attacked by the enemy and wanted to send a telegram to the Military Commission, but I couldn't even send a telegram! You said I was cheating on you, but I think you are holding extremely bad ideas and want to destroy a generation! Study classes must be held, If you want to smash up my study class, it depends on whether I agree with the barrel of my gun!"

This incident caused quite a stir at the time, and some people overthrew the party and government agencies at all levels.

Some elements in the capital contacted groups on the island, shouted slogans, and tried to break through the "steel factory" several times to sabotage the secret construction, but Ruan Lu suppressed them all.

His subordinates, such as Gu Tinglan, the leader of the iron-fisted group, led the "workers" of the "steel factory" to come out in full force, and the island became calm overnight.

Until now, some people still criticize the existence of the study class, but no one is willing to go against the people of 031 anymore.

Otherwise, it would be Ruan Lu and others who were on the line.

Gu Tinglan did not live in the single dormitory, but lived in the family area of ​​the East District with Wang Tianzhu, known as the cadre area.

The current study class has become a school that combines military primary and secondary schools. Although the number of students is only more than 400, there are students of all ages. Everyone is used to calling it "Study Class", but not many people call it "031 School" now.

Twelve-year-old Wang Tianzhu is in fifth grade this year, an age that everyone dislikes.

The head teacher was a family member of a soldier who was new to the island. Wang Tianzhu made Wang Tianzhu angry and cried several times just after he came to work. Knowing that Wang Tianzhu's father was busy with work and could not often call his parents to be criticized, Wang Tianzhu became even more lawless.

The school consists of four rows of bungalows and a small playground. There is a small flower bed in front of each bungalow, which is full of flowers in summer. Unfortunately, it was autumn, so it was bare inside, with many holes dug by naughty students.