Chapter 301-310

Chapter 301

Hua Ya said: "Of course I will be obedient at home. I am the most obedient. You must also listen to me and stop frowning. I don't like to see you frown. I like you to smile at me."

Gu Tinglan listened to her soft persuasion and reluctantly lowered his head and kissed Hua Ya's forehead and said, "Then talk to Aunt Gao later and ask her to find the manpower in the library as soon as possible so that you can relax." ."

Gu Tinglan counted the days and found that the flower bud and Zhou Wenfang should both be there in March. If the child can be "entered" into college the year after next as Hua Ya said, it would be just right to wean the child around one year old, purely from a time perspective.

"How about calming down like this?" Hua Ya said to himself: "Hehehehe, I won't worry about Alzheimer's disease when I get old in the future. The four of you can take turns playing mahjong with me."

Gu Tinglan turned over and hugged Hua Ya's belly and put his ears against it. Although he could not hear the fetal heartbeat yet, he seemed to be able to feel the bond of life.

*

The news that Hua Ya was pregnant with twins quickly spread throughout the family area.

Last time, from the time when I was pregnant with little Yaoyao to the time I gave birth to little Yaoyao, to when she was one month old and one year old, there was a steady stream of people sending eggs.

This time Hua Ya was pregnant with two children again.

For a time, others were Luoyang Zhigui. 031 is expensive overnight.

Hua Ya finally sent away the last group of guests and looked at the egg baskets in the yard with worry.

According to custom, if a family is pregnant with a child, they will give them ten to twenty eggs. The flower buds are twins, so everyone consciously gave twice as much.

Sister Hao came out of the cabin, turned the edge of the vat with her hands, and rolled the vat to the middle of the yard. Seeing eggs in a yard, he smiled and said, "We have all the eggs in the family area."

Second Sister Hao took the high-alcohol-burning knife she got from the chief of staff and said to Hua Ya, "Pour the whole thing into the bucket to soak the eggs?"

To make runny salted eggs, roll them in highly alcoholic eggs. After rolling the wine, add salt, then put it in a sealed jar and wait for fifteen to thirty days.

"There's no need to pour it all in, just leave some outside." Hua Ya said with a sad face: "These are eggs sent by others. It's not good for me to send them to others. But we can't eat eggs every time, right? ."

Sister Hao smiled and said: "What's wrong with eating eggs every day? They are very nutritious. At worst, I will cook the remaining eggs in a different way for you and Xiaofang to eat."

Thanks to Huaya's pregnancy, the two families decided to let the two pregnant women eat and drink together. Second Sister Hao's craftsmanship was far inferior to that of Elder Sister Hao, so Zhou Wenfang went to Hua Ya's house to eat and drink.

She knew that Huaya would definitely not accept the food stamps and money she gave her, so she would buy some chicken, duck, and fish from time to time to subsidize it. Xie Weimin will also get good things and put them here directly, and the two families get along beautifully.

Hua Ya and Zhou Wenfang discussed giving some to the homes of other people with whom they had good relationships. Everyone knew that it was too hot to hold too many eggs, so that was understandable.