Chapter 201-210

Chapter 201

The roads were icy in the winter months.

The north wind specially penetrates into the neck, sending the cold air down the person's spine.

This time, Hua Ya was no longer covered by a baby in her pocket, but was wrapped into a strong ball by a thick quilt. He wore a large cotton hat to cover his mouth and nose, and a hot water bottle was stuffed in his arms.

Fangyuan sat in the back, holding the quilt for Hua Ya and chattering: "You two are really good at it. You both say the same thing. You said you want to see Li Ping. I can't wait even a day. Hurry up and shrink your neck. You are the key protection now." Object, if you catch a cold, you'll be in trouble."

Hua Ya said: "I'm not going to see Li Ping. I want to see the little baby."

Gu Tinglan rode a chariot in front and arrived at the military hospital safely.

Li Ping had a cloth wrapped around her head and leaned against the bed, while Zhao Hong fed her brown sugar water one mouthful at a time. This was her second child. Although the birth was sudden, the process went smoothly and she didn't suffer any serious consequences.

Several groups of people had come to visit her in the morning, and there were hundreds of eggs and cotton cloths placed in the ward.

Next to her was a little girl with a wrinkled little face, who was crying very hard.

Li Ping has a feeling that life will be difficult in the future. This baby is just born. He sleeps when he is picked up and cries when he puts him down. It is too tedious.

Zhao Xue was ten days apart from her, and when she suddenly gave birth, Wei Hua was worried that Zhao Xue would suddenly get into trouble, so he begged the doctor to issue a hospitalization order in advance, and lived in the room next to Li Ping.

Zhao Xue, who was five days and nine months old, wandered over with her tall belly and stood beside the hospital bed, playing with her little hand with her fingers.

With her chatting with Li Ping, the time was not too difficult.

Zhao Hongwei went to open the water with a red thermos with a print of mandarin ducks playing in the water. When he came back, he had Gu Tinglan and Hua Xiaoya on his back. Fangyuan walked in front of them and met Li Ping and said, "Look how proud your little girl is. She is looking forward to the grand occasion of 1301's little ancestor."

Hua Ya held on to the door frame, exposed her head, and smiled toward the inside. No matter how cute you look with your chubby little face.

Li Ping said to Zhao Xue: "Why does she look more and more like a child during pregnancy? Look at me, I have aged five years. I don't know why I am so haggard after the confinement period."

Zhao Xue said with a smile: "She ate well, slept soundly, and was taken care of by Xiao Gu without any worries. Her biggest worry was that she would not get any more cavities. With such a character, she would still look like this little girl when she lived to be a hundred years old. Dog virtue."

When Hua Ya heard Zhao Xue's words, she gave a "woof" in respect. Then he looked at the little girl who had just come out, with a happy face. She waved her hand behind her, and Gu Tinglan followed, looked down over the top of her head, and blurted out: "She must have been born from a monkey."

Li Ping was so angry that she wanted to get off the hospital bed and go find a mop head to slash him. It doesn't matter whether he is the leader of the regiment or not, kill him first.

Hua Ya stopped her in the middle, while Zhao Xue and Fangyuan held her down.

Gu Tinglan apologized loudly.