Chapter 191-200

Chapter 191

Hua Ya smiled. Seeing her smile, Zhou Wenfang shook his head and said, "You still don't believe me? Just to elect a dozen or so preliminary members of the Family Committee first, you have to be a shrew. Fortunately, I'm here to stay. I have been around for a long time, and Aunt Gao personally recommended me, so I don't need to be a reserve member, otherwise I will be eaten alive by them."

"Is it really so scary?" Hua Ya remembered that the atmosphere of the Family Committee was very good before, and everyone got along happily.

"There are only one or two people who are terrible, but the others are pretty good." Zhou Wenfang said, "Otherwise, there wouldn't be a preparation period, a whole month, to examine their character."

Hua Ya saw someone coming to borrow a book and took out a pen from the drawer. Wait for the person to come over and write down the information about the books he borrowed in the register.

After the person who borrowed the book left, Hua Ya said: "I met a family member last time. To use the words of my family, he was a little unruly. After finishing the donation to Hope High School, Aunt Gao should give it to them. Tight skin."

When she first came here, she didn't know the importance of the Family Committee. Now Hua Ya understands that there are indeed some family members with low quality who need the restraint of the Family Committee.

Hua Ya remembered that her little kettle had been touched. Thanks to Gu Tinglan, she washed and soaked it all night, otherwise she really didn't want to use it. It's not that they are pampered, it's just that some people make people feel unlucky and annoying at a glance.

The two chatted for a while, then Zhou Wenfang got up and swept the floor of the reading room. There were only two or three people reading today, and the work was very leisurely.

Hua Ya wanted to clean the table, but was stopped by Zhou Wenfang: "Just sit over there, eat the donkey and roll around, and be my mascot."

Hua Ya knew that Zhou Wenfang was taking care of her, so she sat back with a sweet feeling in her heart. They say that daughters are caring little cotton-padded jackets, and this is indeed true.

The donkey roll made by Zhou Wenfang is sticky and fragrant. The soybean noodles on top should be dry-fried and stir-fried. The heat is well controlled to bring out the aroma of the soybeans without being burnt.

Hua Ya stopped talking after eating two. Eating too much sticky noodles would be bad for her stomach. She planned to take the rest back and eat it slowly in the afternoon.

When Lin Yun came over to return the books, she happened to catch her second sister dozing in front of the registration desk. Nodding and nodding, he was still awake, and from time to time he would chirp or mumble.

The key is that Zhou Wenfang was still covering his mouth and enjoying himself, and he didn't know how long he watched. Seeing Lin Yun coming over, he "shushed" her and told her not to disturb Hua Ya while sleeping.

Lin Yun walked over lightly, reached out to hug Hua Ya's sharp little chin, and asked in a low voice: "Why do you look like a sleepy dog?"

Zhou Wenfang said: "She ate two pieces of donkey and rolled around, and probably took a nap after eating. She used to have a problem of feeling sleepy after eating, and it became more and more like this after she became pregnant."

Lin Yun nodded and said with a smile: "It's good if I can sleep now. When I am a month old, it will be difficult to sleep and turn over. It will be good if I can sleep well by then."

Lin Yun sat next to Hua Ya, still holding Hua Ya's chin with one hand, and took out two books to be returned from his bag with the other hand. I accidentally took the pen out of my bag and dropped it with a crisp sound on the table.