Chapter 181-190

Chapter 181

July arrived in a few days.

Wang Tianzhu is a boy who strives for excellence. Last time in the final exam, he got 29 out of 35 people in the class, but this time he got 12 out of 35 people. Become a progressive star in the class and receive a composition book as a reward from the class teacher.

Wang Tianzhu placed the composition text on the coffee table and no one was allowed to touch it. If Gu Tinglan glared at him, he would pick up the composition and show the "award" written in big red pen to his cheap dad.

There is a pregnant woman at home and the weather is hot and dry, so it is not appropriate to use force.

Gu Tinglan told Wang Tianzhu not to be naughty and went out to work.

When Wang Tianzhu saw that his cheap father was gone, he pushed his homework away, got up and went to find his cheap stepmother who was listening to the radio in the study.

Hua Ya was persuaded by Gu Tinglan to lie down in the guest room and listen to the radio. Hua Ya doesn't like to lie down on the bed where she sleeps after getting up. When Gu Tinglan found out, he packed up the guest room and let her mess with it. It is also equipped with a sofa and a small table, which can satisfy whether you are reading a book, listening to the radio or taking a nap.

Furthermore, listening to the radio in the living room will affect Wang Tianzhu's studies. The main reason is that when the two of them heard about Erlang Shen and Sun Wukong in "Journey to the West", they would always argue about which of the two was stronger.

Wang Tianzhu stood at the door, watching Hua Ya lying on the single sofa with her feet up, leisurely and comfortable. He knocked quietly on the door that was not closed.

Hua Ya turned around, frowned and said, "Let me tell you, the number one god of war in heaven is Erlang Zhenjun Yang Jian. Your great sage's subordinates are all rabble, far less powerful than the regular army."

Wang Tianzhu was immediately abducted by her and argued for his idol: "Sun Wukong has seventy-two transformations, and Yang Jian only has thirty-six transformations. How can we compare them?"

Hua Ya sat up and said unwillingly: "Even if there are only thirty-six transformations, it is still the thirty-six transformations of Tiangang, which is one level higher than the hairy monkey. Besides, his third eye can see through all illusions and spells. Sun Wukong's fiery eyes and golden eyes It's not comparable at all."

The little stepmother had Shang Fang's sword in her belly, so Wang Tianzhu did not dare to make her angry. He and the Monkey King followed him and swallowed their anger, and were bullied by the little stepmother and Yang Jian into silence.

"I'm not here to quarrel with you. I made an appointment with Tiantian and the others today to go fishing in the cave. I'll be back before dinner in the afternoon."

Hua Ya disagrees. What if something happens? Summer is the time to play in the water and go to the sea. The school class gave a "Letter to Parents". The first item in it is that children are not allowed to play in the water without an adult.

Wang Tianzhu was well prepared and told Hua Ya: "My classmate Wang Leifeng's father is following, and Lele will go over and watch her brother. Don't worry. I will come back to replenish your health when I catch something good."

Wang Tianzhu is not a lying child, so he can feel relieved now that there is an adult following Hua Ya. After finally having a vacation, she couldn't bear to keep the half-grown boy at home all day long.

"You're not allowed to go over to Dahaikeng." Hua Ya got up and found the cattail leaf fan. She looked out the window and saw someone sitting downstairs enjoying the cool air and said, "Wait for me, I'll go downstairs with you."