Chapter 51-60

Chapter 51

Hua Ya felt that she had arrived at the place after a good sleep, but Xiao Guazi actually drove an hour and a half ahead.

Hua Ya stood in front of Dayu Island CBD and was dumbfounded. She rubbed her face hard and thought she didn't wake up.

Gu Tinglan pointed to the large market transformed from an abandoned factory, where tens of thousands of people were already frantically grabbing supplies due to the island's closure, and said, "How about it, let's make it prosperous."

Xiao Guazi made up for his group leader: "There is everything here, all high-end things. It just doesn't look good. Due to the special situation of the island closure, the government gave everyone three days to do a 'material exchange', so as long as If there is anything my sister-in-law likes, we can all buy it together for a large sum, no tickets are required."

Hua Ya's face turned slightly red with excitement. She looked at the sea of ​​people in front of her, put her little arms in front of Gu Tinglan and shouted: "Eight pounds!"

Gu Tinglan began to roll up her cotton sleeves resignedly. After rolling up the cotton sleeves, he controlled her in time and tied their wrists together with a scarf, like a leash pulling a naughty child.

Hua Ya was obsessed with seeing what good things were inside. Gu Tinglan pulled her scarf and said to Hua Ya, "Buy whatever you like. If what you said at noon is true, the organization will inevitably give you rewards. You don't have to." Save it for me."

"Then can my wild ginseng be sold here?" Hua Ya asked.

Gu Tinglan paused and said, "I have a way to sell it to you at a good price. Just give it to me later."

Hua Ya believed it, and realized that a large sum of money would come into her pocket. She went through the things she had planned to buy for the new house in the past few days in her mind.

Gu Tinglan followed Hua Ya through the crowd. They were currently buying cotton cloth, pillow cores, and wheat husks. In the distance, there are shops selling sex supplies, including cotton quilt covers, new cotton bundled into squares, palm spring mattresses, and various wooden and iron bed frames.

Gu Tinglan slowly said to Hua Ya from behind: "You don't need to buy these. The logistics department gave a batch of furniture, and Aunt Gao also added a lot, but it's just missing gadgets. I also had our own bed moved in, it's big enough. It's strong enough. Let's go over together after we finish shopping today and you can take a look. If there's still something missing, I'll come with you tomorrow."

I don't know if Hua Ya heard it, but she took off her cotton hat and stuffed it into Gu Tinglan's arms and said to him, "Can you really give me a bonus? Can you also help me sell ginseng?"

The implication is, I'm not polite.

Gu Tinglan said with a smile on his lips: "You can buy whatever you want."

Hua Ya held his shoulders and stood on the stone platform beside the road. She looked around and pointed to the place where curtains were sold with her little finger and said, "I want that, I want that."

Gu Tinglan looked over, the smile on his lips froze for a moment, and then he immediately nodded and said: "The pink floral pattern is so beautiful, my wife has such good taste."

Hua Ya was shy, covered his mouth and said, "Let's go over quickly, don't miss it."

Gu Tinglan nodded and followed the anxious Hua Ya towards the place where curtains were sold.

Xiaoguazi couldn't bear it as Gu Tinglan could, so he whispered, "There's not a single customer over there, how can we grab them?"

Hua Ya, who was suddenly walking in front, turned around and called Xiao Guazi: "Follow me quickly."