Chapter 261-270

Chapter 261

Lin Yun and Zhou Kaiqi drank tea and sat for a while. Lin Yun and Zhou Kaiqi were going to Haicheng to watch a movie, but Hua Ya didn't let them eat.

Holding the Daoxiangcun pastry brought by Zhou Kaiqi in her mouth, she greeted Sister Hao and said, "Don't be busy yet. Come over and have something to eat."

Sister Hao was washing her hands in the small cement pool in the yard. She wanted to kiss Xiao Yaoyao before working.

Little Yaoyao hadn't seen her much in the past two days. She was so worried that she bumped her butt on Huaya's lap and reached out for Sister Hao to give her a hug.

Sister Hao wiped her hands, hugged little Yaoyao and kissed her face.

Hua Ya pushed the pastries from Daoxiang Village toward her and said, "Have a try. You didn't eat much last time."

Sister Hao picked up a piece of green silk rose cake, took a bite and said: "The cakes made in Daoxiang Village are made with real ingredients. If they say it is white flour, it is white flour. It is not like the oil cakes sold in our supply and marketing cooperatives. The outside is white flour, but the inside is actually white flour." Just sweet potato noodles."

Hua Ya chewed the cake and said, "Is it your habit to move here? I still have lime powder here. When you leave, take a bag and sprinkle some around the yard."

Sister Hao knew that lime powder can prevent insects and snakes, so she nodded to show that she had taken note of it. She said: "I met a lot of people on the way here. Qian Meng's relatives from her mother's family came. It seems that someone from Li Ping's family also came. It should be... I have to stay here until the New Year before leaving. By the way, I can also help her take care of the children."

Three years passed in the blink of an eye after Hua Ya came to the island. During these three years, she felt homesick countless times, all because of Gu Tinglan's meticulous care, which made her homesickness lessened a lot.

I am still somewhat envious when I unexpectedly hear that someone is visiting someone else's natal family.

Sister Hao looked at Hua Ya's face and turned around to tell some other interesting things about dividing the house. He also said: "This time the external employees moved to the New Fourth District and caused trouble. You may not know it while you are busy cleaning up your home, but some of our external employees are pretending to be military officers."

"Ah?" Hua Ya sat upright and blurted out: "Is he dying, pretending to be an officer here?"

Sister Hao said: "Hey, he commutes to and from the office building all day long. He told the person he was working with that he was an office clerk or a cadre at the deputy company level. The person was not familiar with this place. He came to see him once and thought he lived in San. Everyone in the neighborhood is a soldier and they believe it. When we divided the house this time, the other party came to see it again and thought about getting married and living with the army."

She reached out and hugged Xiao Yaoyao. Seeing that Hua Ya was interested in listening to this, she continued: "As a result, your little Gu did a great job in separating all the external staff from the military family members of the third district. When the girl saw it, she actually The new dormitory she moved to behind the mountain was different from the cadre housing allocation list posted on the big-character poster. She knew she was almost cheated, and her two brothers rushed to the New Fourth District to fight the cheater."

"He deserves to be beaten. He dares to use his status as a soldier to defraud marriage. He will have to pay legal responsibility."

Hua Ya stopped chewing snacks and said angrily: "It's just this group of mermaids and dragons mixed together in the third district. In the past, the third district always caused troubles. Now we can separate and let them go to the corners to make troubles by themselves." I just hope that everyone will not put colored glasses on the entire New Fourth District employees because of a few individuals."