Chapter 271-280

Chapter 271

Zhao Xiaoyan pointed at the flower bud and said angrily: "You are talking nonsense!"

Wang Tianzhu tilted his head: "Who are you talking about?"

Zhao Xiaoyan retracted her fingers and was pulled back by Lin Chunlian.

As a gay man, Lin Hui couldn't speak clearly. But Secretary Xu, Director Li, and other people in the village who were present all knew what Zhao Xiaoyan was thinking. This shameless behavior is simply unbelievable.

Secretary Xu regretted it endlessly. Why did he believe Lin Chunlian and Zhao Xiaoyan's lies and thought they were getting back together! With this look and attitude, it's clear that she wants to compete with Hua Ya for a man!

How could she have the nerve to do such a thing? I don't know how much I weigh!

Cuicui's mother, who had been standing in the crowd without speaking for a long time, hesitated and said: "Chunlian, otherwise you two should go back first. Look, don't make your brother so angry. Listen to the eldest sister. , please take Xiaoyan back quickly."

Cuicui's mother knew that Hua Ya might come today, and she might not know who she could meet Hua Ya. She thought about it again and again, but finally didn't let Cui Cui come over. Not only for the sake of Hua Ya, but also to avoid suspicion for his daughter.

She knew that Zhao Xiaoyan's family had no good intentions, and she didn't dare to let Cuicui appear. To avoid being said behind your back, if you smell something like a man, you will run over to me. It will be difficult for you to get married in the future.

Secretary Xu's face turned pale with anger from the two of them, and said: "Yes, you should go back quickly. People who have undergone surgery should have a good rest. If you are noisy here, it will affect him. If you and Sister Zhang have Problem, you two go down and deal with it, don't make any noise here."

He deliberately avoided Zhao Xiaoyan's intention to come over and tried his best to let Zhao Xiaoyan leave with them.

Sister Zhang said angrily at the side: "I didn't bring my daughter here anyway, but she was kind enough to let her dress up like this and hide behind. Everyone knows what she is thinking. I'll give you that kilogram of white flour." If I give them to you, I will pity them mother and daughter, and I will give them all to the beggar."

Lin Chunlian has been financially strapped in recent years, mainly because Lin Xiangyang reduced his alimony and stopped supporting their family. Her family is extremely poor, the man is unreliable, and the daughter cannot get married. You have to worry about food and clothing.

Day and night, she was worried about where she could get more work points and money. After thinking about it, the best way was to find a rich man to marry Zhao Xiaoyan.

But you don't just meet rich men when you want to.

Zhao Xiaoyan was still a little worried about Qian Aijun, and she wasted her years by going back and forth. Zhao Xiaoyan is twenty-seven this year, so if she wants to look for her, she will have to find someone in the village who is over thirty years old, or whose wife is dead, and who carries an oil bottle.

Instead of living like that, it's better to take a serious gamble.

She married an old man from the army and dared to come back to show off her power. Everyone knew it but no one said anything about it. I'm afraid it was because of the other party's power that everyone kept silent about it.

Zhao Xiaoyan and Lin Chunlian also said that as long as they live a good life, they don't care what others say.

The mother and daughter hit it off immediately and came over excitedly.