Chapter 291-300

Chapter 291

I was still willing to simply go over and help Sister Hao.

Sister Hao and Hua Ya finished eating together and asked Xiao Yaoyao to sit on the sofa. Hua Ya tied a bow on Xiao Yaoyao's head.

She was raised well during her pregnancy. Little Yaoyao is just one year old and can already understand general communication. She no longer blows bubbles from her mouth, and shouts from time to time, like calling "Mom".

Whenever Hua Ya has something to do, she will teach her how to speak. Sister Hao said that for someone as old as Xiao Yaoyao, it won't take long for her to call someone.

Hua Ya puts Xiao Yaoyao in a pocket in her arms. This version of the pocket is a mesh pocket, so that her little butt will not get prickly heat when the weather gets hot.

I don't know why, but the weather has been getting hot very early recently. It's not even April yet, so everyone has taken off their cotton-padded clothes and put on jackets.

"Let's go out and play." Hua Ya said to Xiao Yaoyao, "Do you want to go out and play?"

Xiao Yaoyao was anxious in Hua Ya's arms: "Yeah! Yeah!"

Hua Ya said to Sister Hao, "She wants to go out and play all day long. Look, her eyes get so big when she talks about going out to play."

Sister Hao said: "At this time, we are curious about everything. As adults, we should not be lazy and take them for a walk. The children are happy and the adults are not depressed."

Otherwise, you would be bored at home all day long, with the child peeing all day long, and endless housework to do, which would make Hua Ya feel bored.

They walked slowly on the road, feeling comfortable in the gentle breeze.

A yellow butterfly fell on Xiao Yaoyao's head. She felt itchy and wanted to scratch it, so she slapped it on the top of her head, hard.

Sister Hao felt distressed when she saw it, but Hua Ya said: "She knows it will hurt next time, so she won't dare to do it any harder."

Xiao Yaoyao's mouth was flat, but she didn't cry.

The yellow butterfly seemed to be playing with her, flying in front of her eyes, rising and falling, making little Yaoyao's little paws keep scratching.

Her nails were trimmed neatly by flower buds, and she wasn't afraid of catching herself.

They walked and played, and when they arrived at the nursery, the children finally finished their lunch.

After eating, those who change diapers change their diapers, and those who finish changing diapers go to take a nap on the big kang.

Of course these are obedient children.

There were also some who felt uncomfortable after peeing in diapers, and started crying before the teacher came to change them. When one child in the room cries, other children also cry. It doesn't matter why you're crying, just follow along.

If there is someone who is not sleeping and making trouble, one of them will do it in his own bed, and the others will follow suit, babbling and howling at the top of their lungs.

Even with the help of Sister Hao and Hua Ya, the new teacher was still very busy. In the cool spring, she finally broke out in sweat.

Hua Ya helped take care of the children and touched little Yaoyao on her back.

Good guy, her little cub was caught in Doudou's net and slept in a dark place behind her. With my little head in front of me, I don't mind that my mother is so busy and dizzy. The knot on her head was tilted to the side, and the bow was snatched off by herself at some point.