Chapter 221-230

Chapter 221

Hua Ya is a little busy today.

Haicheng City Library donated many cultural books to the troops. After screening, some were sent to the Military Library of the West Campus. The remaining two thousand books were delivered to her and Zhou Wenfang.

Before that, neither of them knew about this. They were still busy moving books and killing insects on the second floor.

"The People's Liberation Army Literature and Art, Red Flag, Qiushi Journal. How come there is also "Clinical Medicine", and why did "Gansu Daily" also come over?"

Hua Ya sat in the pile of books, rummaging through them one by one, and found that the books and magazines she had been given were of all types.

"We have to pack up a bookshelf to store some scientific research newspapers and periodicals in different categories." Zhou Wenfang patted the thick books in front of him and said, "In addition to these new books, there are also two hundred old books. We have to find time to mend them. Otherwise, you won't even know if pages fall out of the book after you lend it out."

Hua Ya said: "Okay, after registering these, we will go up and free up shelf 124 to put these. There are also these old books. We will go back to the logistics and get the glue back, and we will make up for it together."

Zhou Wenfang said: "Will our craftsmanship damage the book? Just stick the pages together like a dog-skin plaster?"

Hua Ya said: "What are you afraid of? The books placed in the family area are all unimportant and idle books. The really important ones are all in the west courtyard. Let's ask Teacher Zhou later about which books need to be stored carefully."

"Then it's up to you."

Zhou Wenfang was not much better. In front of her was a thick copy of Wenhui Po. She had to sort the dates from the older to the latest. After just drying for a while, my fingers were stained black by the printing ink.

Hua Ya has little interest in newspapers and magazines. She likes to read comic books and novels.

Looking through the pile of books, Hua Ya suddenly shouted in surprise: "It's "The Waves of the Sword River" and "Xia Dao"! They are both brand new!"

Zhou Wenfang heard this and ran over to flip through the newspaper without paying attention to it. Hua Ya opened her hand and said, "Let me turn it over. Look how dirty your hands are."

Zhou Wenfang leaned on Hua Ya's shoulder, watching Hua Ya simply flip through two newly published novels.

"We each have a copy. We will read it today and change it tomorrow." Zhou Wenfang said enthusiastically: "Last time, I asked you to read "Spring Tide" first. This time, you let me choose first."

Hua Ya really wanted to read "The Waves of the Sword River", but then she thought about it. She would definitely not be able to finish such a thick novel at once when she went back. It would be better to wait for Zhou Wenfang to finish it tomorrow, and she could borrow it and read it slowly.

"Okay, I'll take care of you." Hua Ya said shamelessly, "Remember to bring it over tomorrow. If you forget, I'll let you go home and get it now."

"I know, you cheapskate." Zhou Wenfang cherished the two books and put them on the registration table. The two books had not yet been officially "on the shelves" and they were able to take a sneak peek.

Zhou Wenfang originally liked reading poetry collections and foreign classics. After the general environment did not allow it, he slowly turned his attention to domestic revolutionary books. After reading them, he felt that they were not bad. He gained a lot of horizons and knowledge, and also became more disgusted with corrupt capitalists.