Chapter 66-70

Chapter 66

Hua Ya woke up from her dream in a daze. Gu Tinglan was already outside greeting his family members and preparing to enter the mangrove. Suddenly there was an "ouch" sound from the flower buds. Wang Tianzhu crawled out of his homemade sleeping bag, covered his face and said, "My face is abnormal."

The sleeping bag that Hua Ya slept in was made by Gu Tinglan out of canvas, which was moisture-proof and insulated. During Wang Tianzhu's rebellious period, he didn't use good things and had to sleep in a sleeping bag made from fertilizer bags.

Only a few units would issue serious sleeping bags in this era, such as the ones used by Gu Tinglan during his march. They were military equipment and could not be used by private individuals. 031's family members followed suit and made various sleeping bags out of solid materials.

Wang Tianzhu's was a fertilizer bag, and Xie Weimin's was a sleeping bag made of greenhouse plastic and thin cotton. Hua Ya also saw that Wang Lihua simply rolled up the old quilt at home and folded it in half at night. With a cover and a cushion, she slept as soundly as a human being.

Wang Tianzhu slept so hard at night that his nose was bitten by an unknown insect. Now his nose is as big as a small hammer.

Hua Ya laughed heartlessly, and Wang Tianzhu glared at her angrily. Gu Tinglan heard the noise and entered the tent. When he saw Wang Tianzhu's nose, he suppressed a smile and said, "It's a wasp sting. Come here and I will help you pull out the sting to prevent it from being poisonous."

Wang Tianzhu leaned forward helplessly. Gu Tinglan took a closer look and found that there were no thorns on it. It was most likely that Wang Tianzhu had rubbed it off while sleeping.

"This hurts so much, you are so awesome." Hua Ya admired her.

Wang Tianzhu said speechlessly: "I sleep like a dead pig, I admit it, okay?"

Hua Ya said: "You are a little pig, not a dead pig."

Hua Ya always calls Wang Tianzhu "little pig", and Wang Tianzhu is used to it. Sometimes his little stepmother is really difficult to communicate with and has a very stubborn temper.

Hua Ya got up and pulled out a tube of plaster and threw it to Wang Tianzhu: "Anti-inflammatory."

Wang Tianzhu's nose hurt, so he didn't look carefully. After wiping it on his nose, he noticed an indescribable fragrance. He picked up the ointment again and saw it was "hemorrhoid ointment".

"It has anti-inflammatory and sterilizing effects." Gu Tinglan nodded and said, "It's also symptomatic."

Wang Tianzhu was going crazy. Whether it was pain or anger, he put on his hat and ran out and ignored him.

After breakfast, Wang Tianzhu received condolences from women from all walks of life. After expressing condolences, I had a lot of delicious food in my pocket.

Zhou Yan poured the boiled Chinese medicine in the pot to Huang Dandan, and Huang Dandan drank it without frowning. Then he took a small iron pot and poured the Chinese medicine residue aside.

Hua Ya passed by her without looking carefully. Huang Dandan saw the flower buds coming over and quickly covered the medicinal residue with soil. She waited until Hua Ya was far away before she got up and left.

Seeing them coming out like this and still drinking "fertility medicine", Wang Lihua saw Hua Ya coming over and muttered to Hua Ya, "It's really cool to give them medicine like this."

Hua Ya looked back at Huang Dandan and felt a little strange.

Xie Weimin shouted: "Bring out camp."

The family members quickly tied up their cuffs and trousers with straw ropes, put on their rain boots and prepared to wade through the swamp under the mangrove forest.