Chapter 31-40

Chapter 31

Fangyuan grabbed Gu Tinglan and came to the rescue: "Children, please sit in the classroom first. We are checking for danger outside, so don't come out yet. Xiao Gu! Come with me."

Hua Ya looked at the tall and thin Wang Tianzhu and gestured with his hand.

Wang Tianzhu shook his face and said, "What do you want to do?"

Hua Ya said: "You are not as tall as me."

Wang Tianzhu was extremely annoyed: "Can you use civilized language?"

His heart was pounding, and he was about to have a good talk with Hua Ya when he was called into the classroom by Guan Li.

Wang Tianzhu was not afraid of Guan Li at all. He rolled his eyes and sat in the last row, rubbing his chest and feeling sorry for the firecrackers he had just thrown.

"Comrade, for the safety of the students, I closed the door first." Guan Li said to Hua Ya expressionlessly.

Hua Ya didn't think there was any problem, so she stretched out her hand to hold the doorknob and said, "I'll close it for you."

"Boom!" The classroom door closed against Guan Li's nose, making a loud sound.

"."

Guan Li's temples jumped a few times.

She faced the door with a dark face and didn't turn her head for a long time.

There was silence in the classroom, and the children's instincts told them that this was not the time to mess around.

Outside, Fangyuan said to Gu Tinglan, "How can I introduce them to each other like this? Can you be more considerate?"

Gu Tinglan didn't know anything else, but he was very self-aware that Teacher Guan would be unhappy when he saw him.

"Listen to my sister-in-law, you can hold the parent-teacher meeting by yourself first, and let Xiaozhu and the second sister digest it today. I will tell the second sister about Wang Tianzhu's parents in the evening." Fangyuan sighed and glanced at Wang Tianzhu's classroom. , just in time to see Lin Bayi who was trying to sneak away.

"Stop! I just asked Teacher Chen. The parent-teacher meeting will be held as normal. Don't try to run away." Fang Yuan nodded to Gu Tinglan and stepped forward to catch Lin Bayi, who also wanted to escape from the parent-teacher meeting.

Gu Tinglan also felt that it was too hasty and should choose an auspicious day on the lunar calendar.

Hua Ya's character is more innocent than Wang Tianzhu's. I hope they don't dislike each other. Especially Wang Tianzhu's bad temper, he needs to be vaccinated first.

Gu Tinglan sighed regretfully, he had to come to the parent-teacher conference by himself.

Looking at the time, Gu Tinglan told Fangyuan that he planned to take Huaya to the supply and marketing cooperative first. Teacher Chen said that the noon study class would not let out because he was worried that the students would encounter danger on the way home. He would wait until the investigation was completed before letting the parents who had held the parent-teacher conference take them back. As for lunch, you don't need to worry about it. People in the cafeteria will bring it to you as usual.

This way they don't have to go to Fangyuan's house for lunch at noon. Gu Tinglan thought for a while and asked Huaya: "I heard that a batch of new yarn has arrived from the supply and marketing cooperative. It is Sable brand yarn. Do you want to go and take a look?"

Hua Ya likes knitting sweaters very much. At first she had no money to buy yarn, so she took apart the pairs of white labor gloves she had saved and knitted a sweater. In this day and age, white doesn't look good, so she dyes it with pomegranate peels. If you don't have a crochet hook, just use a toothbrush handle and a crochet hook tip to simply make it.