Chapter 251-260

Chapter 251

"That's really a blessing to you." Hua Ya didn't think too much, took Zhao Yu's hand and said, "I don't know about this yet. Now that I know, I have to prepare a wedding gift for you."

Zhao Yu said: "As long as you are willing to come to the wedding banquet when I prepare it. Sister Lin Yun, Xiaofang, you should also come over. Then you will be with my eldest sister. My eldest sister knows my family."

Zhou Wenfang said with a smile: "If you eat my wedding wine, I will naturally eat more of it."

Lin Yun also agreed.

Seeing that it was getting late and Hua Ya and the others had to return to the army, Zhao Yu put them on the jeep.

Hua Ya waved to Zhao Yu from the car window when she heard Zhou Wenfang say calmly from the front: "Another silly girl fell into the fire pit."

Hua Ya didn't know why and asked Zhou Wenfang: "I think they get along pretty well. Zhang Jiaqing can also drive a big truck. I heard that although running a truck back and forth is hard work, the salary is pretty good."

Zhou Wenfang said: "No matter how good it is, how can it be better than marrying into the army? Even if her sister Zhao Xue introduces her to a company commander, it is still better than marrying outside and living in a tube building."

Xiao Guazi drove the car in front and said, "Isn't it true? I heard that the van is away from home every three days. She feels lonely at home alone. It would be better if she were in our army and could have so many family members with her. If you are unfamiliar with the people and places outside, you are not waiting to be bullied."

Hua Ya smiled and said, "You are wrong. Zhao Yu is more impatient than me. He is not a person who can be bullied."

Lin Yun shook his head and said, "I'm just afraid that I can't help myself."

Zhou Wenfang took out the fabric he bought and looked at it, and said: "We don't need to worry about her. She is not happy with the money. Maybe her sister will introduce her to an officer. If she doesn't want it, she has to marry this guy who drives a big car." not sure."

Hua Ya took advantage of them to talk and gnawed on the chicken feet from behind. This shop has the best chicken feet under the commercial building, and the remaining dozen chicken feet are all covered with flower buds.

She patted Zhou Wenfang on the shoulder from behind. When Zhou Wenfang turned around, he poked her in the face with a chicken claw.

Afraid that Zhou Wenfang would throw the chicken feet away from the window, Hua Ya hurriedly said: "Don't waste food, it's not cheap for three cents."

Zhou Wenfang snatched the chicken paw, wiped his face and ate it angrily. When they drove to the rest house, Lin Yun got out of the car first.

It was almost nine o'clock, and Xiao Guazi took Hua Ya and the others downstairs.

Zhou Wenfang got off the car with Hua Ya and saw Gu Tinglan and Xie Weimin standing downstairs in the unit. The two of them stood there chatting and waiting for them, and they didn't know how long they waited.

"Although my old Xie is silly sometimes, he looks pretty decent standing there."

Hua Ya only had Gu Tinglan in her eyes, and the moonlight stretched his shadow so long that Hua Ya couldn't help but speed up and run towards him.

Gu Tinglan hugged Xiao Yaoyao, and Xiao Yaoyao opened her arms towards Hua Ya.

Hua Ya took Xiao Yaoyao into his arms. Gu Tinglan put his big hand under Hua Ya's arm and squeezed it, saying hello quietly in front of people.