Chapter 321-330

Chapter 321

When the school's Academic Affairs Office called Gu Tinglan, he was feeding Xiao Yaoyao at home.

There were two little cubs hanging on both legs, sitting on his insteps, holding his legs and letting him swing around.

Sister Hao heard the phone ringing and saw that he was busy so she went to answer the phone.

After answering the phone, the expression on his face was very wonderful.

Gu Tinglan couldn't tell for a moment whether she wanted to laugh, burst into laughter, or laugh wildly. Anyway, it was very difficult to bear it.

"The school called and asked the students' parents to come to the school."

Gu Tinglan stopped and said, "What happened?"

Sister Hao said: "Xiaohua hit someone, Zhou Wenfang was beaten, and needs to be dealt with."

When Gu Tinglan heard that his wife was the one who hit people, he felt relieved and said, "Is it serious? It's enough for her to hit people. She didn't break her hand, right?"

Knowing that Hua Ya was not the type to take advantage of others, he must have won the battle, and the school couldn't handle it, so he called him.

Sister Hao said: "It's okay, I just beat up a female classmate."

As soon as she finished speaking, a loud shout came from next door: "Lao Gu! Lao Gu! My wife is being beaten! Go to school quickly!"

Xie Weimin also installed a telephone at his home last month. He received calls one after another. As a family member of the one who was beaten, he was much more excited than the one who assaulted him.

Gu Tinglan put the last bite of rice from the spoon into Xiao Yaoyao's mouth and said to her: "Dad will be back late tonight, please sleep well."

Xiao Yaoyao said: "Did mom do something bad?"

Gu Tinglan shook his head and said, "Your mother is a hero who punishes evil and promotes good. Dad will reward her now."

Xiao Yaoyao believed it to be true.

Xie Weimin howled outside again.

Gu Tinglan put on plain clothes and walked out and said, "Stop howling. Your wife will not suffer any loss if she stays with my wife."

Xie Weimin shut his mouth and thought, yes, and then started arranging the car.

By the time they arrived at school, it was already an hour later.

Hua Ya and Zhou Wenfang were questioned separately by the school's on-duty teacher. After the questioning, they came together again to whisper.

Du Lingwen's whole body ached, as if she had been run over several times by the wheels of a car.

An old Chinese medicine doctor from the school infirmary felt her bones and said, "There is no damage to the bones, it's all skin trauma."

After touching her, the old Chinese doctor touched Zhou Wenfang again. He said the same thing as before, it was all bruises and nothing serious.

Du Lingwen was sitting in the corridor of the school office building, holding the two corners of an old handkerchief to cover her swollen face like a pig's head.

Zhou Wenfang was indeed knocked to the ground by Du Lingwen. At that time, everyone was kneeling on the ground and beating him. Hua Ya grabbed Du Lingwen's hair and refused to let go. Du Lingwen yelled and cursed. Unable to hit Hua Ya, she reached out and pushed Zhou Wenfang away.