Chapter 21-30

Chapter 21

"Leader, I'm going crazy waiting here." Xiao Gua's nickname is Li Gua Gua. As you can see from his reputation, his ancestors were all sweet potato farmers. After joining the army, he was the smallest and most talkative, so everyone called him Little Guazi.

He had been a guard for two years and wondered why Gu Tuan came back from a mission and brought a female comrade with him.

"Tell the people behind you that we will rest in Qianyan Village in the evening. We will go back to the army tomorrow and report for roll call at six o'clock in the afternoon." Gu Tinglan said.

"That's a good relationship." Xiao Guazi happily ran to the back to communicate with his comrades.

"Why don't you think that our regiment leader is too close to this female comrade? If some big mouth sees this, it will be bad to spread the word." Xiao Guazi helped one of his comrades to carry his marching bag, holding another bag in his hand. He picked up a bag, weighed it and said, "This lesbian is really beautiful. It's a pity that our group leader is going on a blind date soon, and it was Deputy Lin who introduced him. Hey, if you tell me, they shouldn't rely on this. Close walking distance."

Several soldiers who were watching on the reef island looked at the little fool lovingly and said to him: "How do you know this lesbian is not a blind date?"

"I don't know anything about it." Xiao Guazi told them mysteriously: "It's been spread throughout the army that the girl from the deputy regiment Lin has a square face."

"puff!"

"Hahaha!"

"I advise you to shut up and live."

Xiao Guazi looked at them inexplicably, but they refused to tell. No matter how Xiao Guazi asked, they would not tell that the fairy-like girl in front of them was their date.

"Why don't you ask in front of the leader?" someone teased.

Xiao Guazi curled his lips, threw the other person's bag to the ground and said, "I won't help you carry the bag. You really think I'm so stupid, eager to get close to you. You guys have more inside information than me, so follow me. Make a message call."

Gu Tinglan was a few steps behind Hua Ya, and originally wanted to assign tasks to them so that they could have time to help fellow villagers repair the roof. After hearing Xiao Guazi's words, he waved his hand, summoned Xiao Guazi to his eyes, and asked carefully: "Tell me again what you just said."

Gu Tinglan was smiling beautifully, but Xiao Guazi's legs were weak.

"I didn't say anything else. I don't know if it was said behind my back. Anyway, not only family members, but also some soldiers were saying it." Xiao Guazi was a head shorter than Gu Tinglan, and he didn't stand upright in front of Hua Ya. Despite his appearance, he still had leadership authority in front of the soldiers. He frowned and said, "Who is there? Tell me the list."

Xiao Guazi: ".Actually, there aren't many people."

Gu Tinglan smiled slightly.

Xiao Guazi: "Our armed group has always relied on fists to speak, and no one talks nonsense. Even the construction group and technical group are idle, and it's all their fault!"

Xiao Guazi wanted to protect his brothers as much as he could. Gu Tinglan nodded: "Then we all have a share."

Xiaoguazi: "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu I didn't complain."

Gu Tinglan sentenced him coldly: "You have it."

The little melon seeds walked away lazily.

Qianyan Village is larger than expected, at least larger than Hua Ya's hometown village. It is located on the coastline and can be encountered by walking south along Highway 031.