Chapter 351-360

Chapter 351

Hua Ya, Zhou Wenfang and others had slight lung damage, probably due to inflammation caused by smoke choking into the trachea and coughing.

The other students were all arranged to be hospitalized in Haicheng Hospital for observation. They could be discharged after three days if there was no serious problem. Later, you can choose to continue the field military exercise or go back to class.

Hua Ya was sitting in a three-bedroom suite with a courtyard in Dayu Island Sanatorium, talking to Zhou Wenfang while being raped by Xiao Yaoyao.

She was going to be hospitalized for observation for half a month. Dayu Island Nursing Home was a military nursing home. Gu Tinglan sent his little wife inside with a wave of his hand.

Hua Ya couldn't sleep at night because of pain in her little hands. At this time, she yawned sleepily. Xiao Yaoyao stuffed a long pine nut into her mother's mouth in time.

"Mom, pine nuts are delicious." Xiao Yaoyao murmured and peeled another big pine nut for Hua Ya and stuffed it into Hua Ya's mouth: "It will hurt after eating it and it will fly away."

Hua Ya often said that "a strong mouth is a blessing", and Xiao Yaoyao understood it to mean that if the mouth can eat, the pain will fly away on its own. There are also similarities and differences.

Zhou Wenfang sighed: "Little Yaoyao has become sensible very early. The one in my family is doing everything in the house all day long, and gets timid as soon as she goes out. She is like a bastard."

Hua Ya said: "It's strange to say that when we were besieged by the fire, she cried at home all day. Sister Hao said that she didn't go anywhere and just cried in the bedroom until she burped. No matter how much persuasion didn't work, he My brother said he would take her to the reef island to watch airplanes but she didn't even go."

Due to mineral issues, the reef island was designated as a small military airport. Xiao Yaoyao was happy about this for a long time. She even dreamed of seeing a big airplane.

"You are a mother and a daughter." Zhou Wenfang saw that little Yaoyao kept feeding Mommy, her big eyes were a little swollen from crying so hard. Zhou Wenfang held Xiao Yaoyao's little hand and said, "Auntie, peel it off for your mother, please stop peeling it off."

Hua Ya said: "Where is your face? You are obviously the aunt!"

Zhou Wenfang said: "Hey, now you know that I am an aunt, not a daughter? Where is your face?"

Hua Ya hugged Xiao Yaoyao to her body and held Xiao Yaoyao's hand with her arm to hit Zhou Wenfang.

Little Yaoyao didn't hit Zhou Wenfang because she was afraid of touching her mother's wounds, so she folded her arms obediently in her arms like a little quail.

Zhou Wenfang cried with joy and pulled the pine nuts in front of her, preparing to peel the pine nuts for Xiao Yaoyao but not for Hua Ya to eat.

"Why haven't those two men come back?" Zhou Wenfang fed Xiao Yaoyao pine nuts and said, "Aren't all the people involved arrested?"

Hua Ya shook her head: "You haven't told me yet."

The two men, Gu Tinglan and Xie Weimin, were still arranging things in the office.

Two bodies were found in the wild area, one of which was a male body that died before the fire. The body of a woman died after the fire. Both corpses were in a charred state, which was particularly horrific.

It was confirmed that the male body was Qian Aijun.

The female body was that of Du Lingwen who died in the fire. As to why she was there, further investigation is needed. Some students confessed that Du Lingwen was very jealous of Hua Ya during his lifetime and was very vain. This will become a breakthrough in the cause of Du Lingwen's death.