CHAPTER 45

WARNING: The following chapter or content is for mature audiences 18 and older only and contains explicit material.🔞

***

I continue to explore my tongue on her neck while my hand slowly moves inside the shirt she is wearing, examining her waist and back.

“Ugh..” Mahinhin na ungol niya. Her hand still on my head, pulling my hair gently as our body move in unison.

Habang hinahalikan ko siya, the cold air from outside greeted our body. Hindi pa pala nasarado. I stopped in my tracks at nagulat naman siya.

“Wait, isarado ko lang.” I said, tumingin naman ito sa pintuan ng balcony pero hindi kumawala sakin.

“Ma'am?” I replied, I'm still catching my breath. She did not responded. Tumingin ito sakin saka inikot ang mata.

“Let that!” she yelled in frustration. Hindi makaantay.

“No, we will catch colds if we let that open.” Malambing kong sagot sa kanya.

“Jael? You're always leaving me in this state! I want you right now! I want you!” she groaned as she softly taps my shoulder. Parang bata na hindi binigyan sa gusto niya.

"Then," I chuckled as I lifted her, mimicking the position she had when she sat on my lap. "You're not complaining about this?" I grinned at her.

She rolled her eyes again as I carried her toward the balcony door, planning to lock it with her in my arms.

"I can't wait any longer," she complained once more as I reached the door.

"Just give me a second," I replied. Successfully locking the door, I stepped back to the bed. Our eyes locked, and I could see the impatience in her eyes, which spoke louder than her words.

I gently placed her on the bed as I admired her beauty. She had her arms around my neck, waiting for me to kiss her. She leaned in closer to meet my lips.

"Make love to me. Show me your love, Jael. Please, I can't wait any longer," she pleaded.

Once again, I come to her lips, and this time, our lips locked fiercely. I moved her to the empty spot in the bed so that I could have some room, and my body is now on top of her. As we eagerly relish each other's wonderful nectar, her tongue suddenly encroached onto my very being, and the two of our tongues began to fight for power.

My hand continues to move inside of her shirt as I kiss her, feeling her two mountains with my hand. Our kiss is becoming more passionate. I, no, we both developed an addiction to our kiss.

All of my thoughts are silenced and what happened earlier is thrown away by our kiss, which is far more desperate, ravenous, and all-consuming. I stopped kissing her and took my hand out from under her blouse as she gave me a perplexed expression.

"Calm down," I told her.

She is on my bottom, so I get on my knees to keep from giving her my weight. Her eyes widened in surprise as I carefully lifted my shirt off, and I could see appreciation in her eyes as her hand slid trough my little, slender midsection.

She sighed loudly and murmured, "Oh god heaven, baby, you're so sexy."

“Oh yeah?” I said while chuckling but deep inside me I want to touch her so bad.

“Oh yes.. wreck me with this body of yours..” she stated.

As soon as I felt her hand on my stomach, I couldn't help but smile. She then raised her lust-filled eyes to mine once more. She gives me a deep, intensified glare as she excitedly kisses me once again. It was amazing to experience her intensity and desire, and I know that I am experiencing it as well since my body is warm and my mind are burning with need. I crushed my body against hers and wanted nothing more than to keep examining her lips and body.