CHAPTER 51

“Ano ba bitawan niyo nga ako!” I shouted, “Hindi ba kayo napapagod kaka-kidnap sakin? Kasi ako oo!” frustration evident on my voice.

“Ano pa bang kailangan niyo!?" sigaw ko ulit sa mga lalaking hawak-hawak ako sa kamay habang iginigiya papasok sa isang lumang building. Hindi nila pinansin ang pagpupumiglas ko at patuloy lang sa paglalakad.

I recall the moment when I was walking down the street, enveloped in sadness, and suddenly, a white van abducted me, bringing me to this place. I'm unsure who is responsible for this, but I suspect it might be one of her schemes. Siya na naman yata ang may gawa nito just for me to be part of her twisted world.

Nakarating kami sa pangatlong palapag gamit ang hagdan na halos ika-himatay ko dahil sa pagod na naramdaman. Nagsimulang sumakit ang dibdib ko at pikit pigil akong naglalakad para indahin ang sakit because even if I shouted, walang tutulong sakin at hahayaan lang ako. We entered a room illuminated by a faint yellow light, devoid of any windows. The space was grimy, with debris scattered all around. The room was tainted with red stains, sending a shiver down my spine as I realized what they were. My gaze swept across the area, landing on a bed draped in surgical sheets and a nearby table laden with surgical instruments.

"No! Wait!" I cried out, my eyes widening with fear, enveloped in a sense of dread. "Huwag!"

I was forcefully pushed into the room by a man, and I entered, kneeling, knowing that this might be my final moments on Earth.

Hindi ako nagkakamali, maybe this is her way to get rid of me at kunin ang puso ng ina niya. The bed, the table, it all makes sense. Guilt gnawed at me once more, prompting me to rise and retreat to a corner. I sat down, burying my head in my lap, tears streaming down my face once again.

Why is this world so merciless to me?

"Pagpahingahin niyo naman ako." I whispered.

A sense of weightlessness consumed me, my heart pounding with fear as I anticipated what was to come.

Will she show mercy to me? If I kneel before her, will she forgive me?

Is this her method of seeking the justice she craves?

Does she truly love me?

Bumukas nang malakas ang pintuan na ikinagulat ko. Then three men reappeared, two of them were strong, while the other was bound and blindfolded. It was evident that he had been beaten and harmed. What shocked me the most was that this man looked familiar.

"Fuck you all! Fuck you!" he shouted as the two men forced him into the room, making him kneel down.

Mabilis akong lumapit dito kahit kinakabahan man.
I approached him, removing the cover from his eyes.

"Sir Montejo!?" I asked in astonishment.

I couldn't be mistaken, it was indeed Sir Gab in front of me, his face marred with bruises, his mouth bloodied, and his body covered in wounds.

“Freyja!?" gulat na tanong nito sakin. Dahil sa pagkabigla ay napatayo ito habang nakaharap sakin. He seemed so scared.

"Sir Mon—

"Arghh!" galit na sigaw nito. I took a step back thinking he will hurt me.

Tumingin ito sakin, his jaw clinched, hands tied on his back.

“Did you saw Crixel? Did she warned you?" he whispered.

Gulat ako sa sinabi niya, I shook my head and I saw his frustrated face when he averted his gaze.

“Was too late..." he uttered. Sinipa niya ang pader at napaupo nalang sa gilid.

I was utterly bewildered by his sudden outburst and behavior. Perhaps his anger flared up upon seeing me here? What did he know? His abrupt words and actions left me utterly perplexed.