CHAPTER 46

WARNING: The following chapter or content is for mature audiences 18 and older only and contains explicit material.🔞

***

Wake up...hey...”

“Baby...”

Five more minutemhnn...” I murmured, wala pa akong balak na bumangon kasi inaantok pa talaga ako.

“Wake up...” a familiar voice of a woman complained, resonating through my ear.

“Rheaa...mamaya na..” inaantok ko pa ring sabi.

"I'm hungry," she softly complained once more, her voice carrying a gentle tone, reminiscent of a child. However, I was reluctant to wake up. My body, especially my back, ached, and the desire to continue sleeping was strong.

"Go downstairs and prepare something to eat," I replied quickly, then closed my eyes again without fully waking up.

I heard the distinct sound of bare feet walking away as my consciousness drifted back into sleep.

Moments later...

"Ouch!" I shouted in surprise as I jolted awake. Someone had punched a pillow onto my body, causing me to sit up abruptly.

"You irresponsible woman! You should have woken up earlier than me to cook me some food," she scolded, sitting across from me with a pillow clutched in her hand.

I scratched my head and rubbed my eyes again, trying to wake up properly.

"I already told you, you can make your own breakfast," I replied, not fully awake yet.

"You're acting like this after you had your way with me last night," she stated, her voice firm and authoritative.

Nagising ako sa sinabi niya sakin, I squinted my eyes at nakita kong galit siyang nakatingin habang hawak ang isang unan. She's wearing the clothes she wore last night.

“Omg..” I mumbled out of realization, “I'm sorry...” I reached out her hand.

She didn't protest when I moved closer, wrapping my arms around her from behind.

"I wasn't fully awake earlier. I'll make us breakfast," I said calmly, planting a soft kiss on the back of her neck.

"You know I can't cook, and you told me to fend for myself," she pointed out, a fim tone in her voice. "Do you want me to burn this house down?" she teased, making me chuckle softly.

"Mhmm, hindi, lagot ako kay dad.”  I replied as she turned to face me.

She leaned in to kiss my lips, and I eagerly met her with a gentle, morning kiss.

"Good morning," she whispered, and I smiled in response.

Nauna siyang bumaba at naiwan naman ako kasi nagbihis pa, sinuot ko yong white long sleeve na hanggang tuhod ko at short. Manipis lang ang sleeve tapos maagaan sa katawan kaya pinili ko ito. Ramdam ko pa rin ang sakit ng likod ko na parang may sugat talaga kaya paika-ika akong bumaba habang hawak-hawak ng kanang kamay ko ang likod ko.

Nakarating ako sa kitchen at andun siya nag-aantay, may tinitingnan siya, isang tray ng itlog.

"What are you doing?" I asked, noticing her focused on the tray full of eggs.

Hindi niya ako tiningnan bagkos ay nakatitig lang talaga ito sa isang tray.

"I'm just contemplating whether there might be live chicks inside these eggs. You know, they're already turning into little chickens," she replied with a serious expression.