Chapter 1: Rebirth with Hatred

Looking blankly at the cold cage and the silver chains that trapped his hands and feet, Mu Lichen did not try to struggle like before, and was as silent as a dead man.

  No, he was originally a dead person, a living dead!

  He has no heartbeat or breathing. His skin is white and soft like ordinary people, but invulnerable. His eyes are black, without any whites of the eyes.

  His appearance looks like that of an ordinary person, and all these extraordinary features indicate his identity.

  He is not human! He is no longer human! He is now a zombie, a high-level zombie!

  A large amount of unknown zombie-restraining medicine was injected into his body. At this time, he was completely powerless. The power that could knock down dozens of high-rise buildings was blocked, and he could only stay in this underground research room without seeing the light of day. Use it as a guinea pig for research. Thinking of the pain of being injected with various strange medicines every day and night for the past ten years, and the pain of his body being dismembered and then growing back again, the hatred in Mu Lichen's heart almost burst out of his chest!

  More than ten years ago, the end of the world came.

  He was one of the first people to be infected with the virus and was lying alone in the hospital waiting for so-called treatment. When he woke up from a coma, he had become the same as the monsters around him who only knew how to eat raw human flesh. The only difference between him and them was that when he woke up, he became an advanced intelligent zombie. Not only was he stronger and faster than ordinary zombies, but he also had his original abilities. Memory and the ability to control zombies that are lower level than yourself.

  Mu Lichen was worried about his family and fiancée, so he risked being discovered and killed to find them, and escorted them all the way north. When he arrived at the largest survivor base in City B in Country Z, he didn't dare to go in. He just wandered outside and protected them when they came out to search for supplies. As a result...

  Mu Lichen looked at the various instruments outside the cage, his dark eyes showing deep resentment, and his handsome and pale face became distorted.

  Even his closest relatives can betray him, so why should he be attached to human beings?

  Although he became a zombie, he still had human minds and emotions. He always felt that human beings were his destination, but this only brought him betrayal and endless experimental research!

  "He is no longer a human being, he is a man-eating monster!"

  This is what the lover he has been protecting said! Mu Lichen still remembered the disgusted look in that woman's eyes when she looked at him. He really regretted it. Why was he so frightened that he didn't know how to rush up and scratch her claws, turning her into a monster like him?

  Oh, monster! He shouldn't have been in the human camp in the first place, only zombies are his kind!

  Mu Lichen has tried to escape in the past ten years, but because he did not eat flesh and blood like other zombies and had no energy replenishment, his strength has not improved. But he discovered that he could improve his mental power through exercise, and his mental power was related to his control over other zombies. Now he discovered that he could contact a high-level zombie leader outside the survivor base in City B and order it.

 The reason why no one from the research institute is using him for experiments now is because the situation outside is already very critical.

  Not only did he order the zombie leader outside to attack the base with all the zombies, but he also began to burn soul crystals to increase the coverage of his mental power. The surrounding zombies within the range of his mental power rushed towards the survivor base in City B.