Chapter 130: Xu Yiyan!

Both Mu Lichen and An Yang knew that the so-called warmth-keeping technology in the Survivor Base in City

 Therefore, for the technology of Survivor Base in City B to turn ordinary people into superpowers, the head of the Xu family would definitely lie that he had the technology to keep warm, and then send people to inquire about it or ask them to go to the Survivor Base in City X to exchange technology.

 Regardless of the reaction of the head of the Xu family, Mu Lichen and An Yang already have a plan to deal with it, and Mu Lichen, the Heart of Fire, is bound to win.

 The apocalypse has begun for more than ten years. The number of humans is getting smaller and smaller, and there are more and more zombies. The small bases that originally bloomed everywhere at the beginning of the apocalypse have been almost destroyed. Even the survivor base in province h and city s have survived. Medium and large bases such as the base were also destroyed by Mu Lichen.

 Only the two bases, Survivor Base in City B and Survivor Base in City

 Although this contract is nonsense and can be regarded as a show for ordinary people to see, it is an indisputable fact that the two bases have established wireless communication.

 Anyang personally contacted the head of the Xu family and offered to exchange the technology that could turn ordinary people into superpowers with him to keep warm.

 The head of the Xu family was naturally tempted and troubled when he heard his proposal.

 What is tempting is that the technology that can turn ordinary people into superpowers should help him become a superpower and secure his position as the head of the Xu family.

 The trouble is that he has not found any heating technology so far. The survivor base in X City can be as warm as summer only because of that treasure, which cannot be said.

 People are always greedy, and even want to get away with nothing.

 The head of the Xu family agreed to Anyang's proposal and decided to send his son over first to take a look at the specific situation. He had already planned in his heart. If this technology really existed, he would ask his son to find a way to steal it. If he couldn't steal it, it didn't matter. He could also use the reason of technical exchange to bring the highest authority of the survivor base in City B to The person who tricked him into coming to the survivor base in city x is not going to be left to his own devices when the time comes?

 The Survivor Base in

 City

 An Yang hung up the phone and smiled at Mu Lichen, who was listening to their conversation from beginning to end, as if the plan was going well.

 Mu Lichen suddenly thought of something and asked, "Who is here?"

 An Yang said, "It should be Xu Yiyan, the direct heir of the Xu family." That is, the only son of the head of the Xu family.

 Mu Lichen frowned and said, "I remember that Mu Qingluan was taken away by Xu Yiyan."

 When Mu Lichen and An Yang reunited after a long separation, An Yang told him that Xu Yiyan came to the survivor base in city b to communicate. At that time, Mu Qingluan approached him and was taken to the survivor base in city x.

 An Yang also frowned and said: "Mu Qingluan is not a superpower, so she probably won't come with Xu Yiyan."

 Mu Lichen smiled sarcastically: "Maybe she will become the eldest daughter of the Xu family The young master's true love."

 He was most annoyed by this kind of true love. In the past, Murong often said in front of him that he and Liuxu were true love, and asked him to tell Grandpa Mu that Liuxu would live in the Mu family's mansion, and even asked him to call him Catkins second mother.