Chapter 91

An Yang was very happy to hear Mu Lichen's words slandering Qin Chu at first, but then he became more and more frightened...

 Achen felt that Qin Chu's lingering, pathos and affectionate eyes were very creepy, but what about him? ? The look he usually looked at Ah Chen seemed to be very revealing. Did he also arouse Ah Chen's disgust? Is it just that Ah Chen didn't say anything because of their long-standing friendship with each other?

 The more An Yang thought about it, the more frightened he became, and the more he thought about it, the more panicked he became... Originally, he was thinking of confessing earlier, but now it seems that it is better to do it slowly.

 Anyang was cautious to the point of caution.

 In fact, Mu Lichen felt that Qin Chu's gaze made his hair stand on end because Qin Chu's first impression was that he hated him, and he thought Qin Chu was looking at him like this because he wanted to plot against him.

 And An Yang... Mu Lichen said that he has been looked at like this for many years and has long been used to it ╮(╯▽╰)╭ He can't blame

 Mu Lichen for being too slow. After all, the relationship between An Yang and him is really good. Well, if he wears a pair of pants, even if An Yang helps him masturbate, he will only think that the two brothers have a good relationship.

 Moreover, he had little contact with the GAY circle, and he even had no idea that men could fall in love. No one reminded him of it. It is estimated that An Yang would never be able to see the moon after his secret love for a lifetime.

 Just as Mu Lichen secretly communicated with An Yang to complain, An Yang listened and wondered if Mu Lichen hated him... The group finally arrived in front of the Qin family mansion.

 Mu Lichen stopped transmitting the message and looked at the grand old house in front of him. There were two majestic large stone lions at the door. The door was a vermilion door. It was visually estimated that the house should be a mansion left by an ancient official.

 I casually looked at the area of ​​​​the house. It was really a wealthy family that smelled of wine and meat, and the roads were frozen to death.

 In the last days, when every inch of land is at a premium in this safe zone, the Qin family's mansion occupies such a large area, and they are really not afraid of causing public outrage.

 But think about it, ordinary people can't get in here, and if they want to make trouble in this apocalyptic world where strength is respected, a group of civilians can't make trouble either.

 The more polarized human beings are, the happier Mu Lichen is.

 Because in this way he has the opportunity to provoke human beings to fight among themselves, so that he can reap the benefits.

 Although he is not interested in destroying the world now, he is still very interested in ruling zombies and humans.

 It's a little exciting to think about turning the humans who once treated him as a guinea pig antidote into his captive food.

 × × × × × ×

 × × × × × × × Uncle Wen went up to talk to the two superpowers guarding the door.

 Qin Chu walked to Mu Lichen and stood next to him. He saw Mu Lichen and An Yang looking at the Qin family mansion, and said with some pride: "This is the mansion of a certain Prince Heshuo in the Qing Dynasty, but now it is Our Qin family's mansion."

 Mu Lichen ignored him, An Yang glanced at him, and then ignored him.

 Qin Chu sang a one-man show for a long time. Seeing that no one paid attention to him, he couldn't help but feel a little angry. Just when he was about to get angry, Uncle Wen came over and let them in.