Chapter 2: The Game Begins

Mu Lichen disguised himself as a normal human being and calmly passed by the cannibal scenes around him. Well, it seems that his behavior is even more unique when others are panicking and fearful...

  But... Mu Lichen casually crushed the head of a zombie that had evolved a crystal core and took out the grape-sized crystal core. , throw it into his mouth and chew it like candy... He no longer intends to mix with humans. Even if he is different, he is the invincible king among the zombies. As long as he does not leave the zombies, If you protect him, no one can do anything to him!

  Mu Lichen's single ward was on the fourth floor. He stood next to the railing and looked down. He found that there were so many zombies below that the rescue troops could not even get in. This hospital is the best hospital in N city and has the most zombies. The hospital is the hardest hit area by the virus outbreak, but they cannot give up the medicines and medical equipment in the hospital, so even if the army has suffered heavy losses here, there is no retreat.

  Seeing those soldiers who released fantasy magic such as wind blades, fireballs, water arrows, ice cones, etc., a trace of red flashed across Mu Lichen's eyes.

  Of course, those people were not magicians, but unique superpowers. Mu Lichen was ready to make a move. He was hungry.

  He disdains and is unwilling to eat raw human flesh like ordinary zombies, but he still needs to eat, and his food is the crystal nuclei in the brains of zombies and... the elixirs in the brains of superpowers!

  High-level zombies above level three not only become stronger and faster, but also develop supernatural powers like humans. Mu Lichen is the zombie king, how could he not have supernatural powers!

  His superpower can be said to be a heaven-defying superpower—devour!

  As long as he swallows the crystal cores of other high-level zombies, he can possess the abilities of that zombie. The same goes for swallowing the elixirs of superpowers.

  Seeing these superpowers below, Mu Lichen felt his hunger getting stronger and stronger, and he decided to go hunting. Rather than eating the crystal cores of those who obey his instructions, he would rather devour the elixirs of human superpowers.

  Anyway, now he won't worry about those so-called "relatives" who will be prejudiced against him because he takes the crystal core elixir, right?

  After releasing his breath a little, those low-level zombies who only had food in mind immediately retreated like beggars meeting a king. Mu Lichen went down to the second floor without encountering any obstacles. After smelling the breath of living people, he immediately pretended He became an ordinary teenager who was on the run and began to hide from zombies.

  Seeing a disgusting zombie with half of its face bitten off, a big hole in its abdomen, and its intestines leaking out, walking towards him, Mu Lichen, who was very mysophobic, couldn't help but kick it. Kicked away, although he was used to the putrid smell of zombies, he still couldn't stand seeing such an unsightly creature of the same kind.

  "Wow!" A woman screamed in a low voice over there. Mu Lichen looked over without surprise. There was a girl lying on the window glass in a small lattice window in a small utility room and secretly looking at her. Looking over here, he saw that the door of the utility room was locked tightly, and two zombies were beating on the iron door relentlessly. Their roars were even louder because they smelled the breath of living people.

  Mu Lichen stopped. He remembered this girl.

  This girl's name is Song Yu, and she also has a brother named Song Yi. The Song Yu brothers and sisters were saved by him on the way out of the hospital in his previous life. At that time, he controlled the zombies along the way and did not hide his identity as a zombie. Even his parents and lovers were quite afraid and disgusted with him, but this little girl didn't even She didn't listen to her brother's words and got close to him. Although she was still a little afraid of him, she insisted that he was a "good person". This simple sentence moved him deeply, who wanted to become a normal human being in his previous life.