Chapter 119 - 120

Chapter 119: Death of the Demon!

 Mu Lichen led most of the zombie army out of the survivor base in City B and began to sweep away the high-level personnel who fled the base. It's a pity that he didn't find the Qin family among them.

 However, Mu Lichen was also prepared. After all, the Qin family had recruited a special space power user. Once the teleportation array was activated, instant escape was not a problem.

 Without the big fish of the Qin family, Mu Lichen was in no mood to care about other minor characters. When he was wandering about to go back to the base to find An Yang, he suddenly discovered the traces of the devil.

 Why did the devil appear here? Mu Lichen sounded the alarm in his heart.

 Did the demon find out that the base was attacked by a zombie army and come to find out the news, or did he come to follow behind?

 But no matter what, he is dead. Originally, Mu Lichen expressed regret for the disappearance of the demon, but now this guy brought what he wanted to his door.

 Mu Lichen let zombies surround him on the ground, and then let groups of zombie birds hover in the sky to prevent the demon from escaping.

 After writing a small note explaining where he was going, he asked a zombie bird to carry the small note to deliver the message to him. Mu Lichen set off and ran towards the place where the demon was trapped.

 This time the demon was still using the Zombie Sky-Swallowing Lotus for defense. Mu Lichen was unwilling to make any mistakes and planned to make a quick decision. He summoned the Bleeding Demonic Sword and struck directly at the demon who was protected by the Zombie Sky-Swallowing Lotus.

 The demon can't hide. Behind him are zombies and zombie animals that are watching eagerly. He is confident that his zombie swallowing sky has excellent defense. Even if it is broken by Mu Lichen's blood demon knife, he will not be hurt. Very heavy.

 It's a pity that he is destined to die.

 Mu Lichen gave an order, and the zombie Tun Tianhe who had been loyally guarding the demon suddenly closed its wide leaves, exposing the unsuspecting demon to Mu Lichen's sharp blood demon knife.

 With one blow of the knife, the corpse was separated. All the blood in the demon's body was absorbed by the Blood Demon Knife in an instant, turning it into a mummy. Especially the look of fear and shock on his shriveled face was even more shocking. Can't look straight.

 There was a faint black energy exuding from the corpse. This black energy should be the demonic energy. Mu Lichen originally wanted to absorb it himself. After all, he was a demon cultivator. However, the blood demon knife in his hand took the lead and wisps of black energy quickly fell out. It sank into the blood-red blade and was completely absorbed in a short time.

 After getting rid of the demon, Mu Lichen was a little relieved. After all, the demon was quite powerful and had strange methods. He was considered a trouble. It would be better to solve it as soon as possible.

 Then he started the work of removing corpses. Mu Lichen did it frequently and was very skilled at the job. It didn't take long for him to pull out all the good things from the demon.

 There were some bits and pieces of materials used to refine those sinister things, and a very dark little flag. The most important thing was the mysterious black bead that Mu Lichen was thinking about.

 He was holding the black bead, and when he wanted to take out the milky white beads in his hand and put them together for comparison, he suddenly remembered that he had placed the milky white beads in the spring of space, so he had to give up temporarily.

Rebirth of the Apocalypse: Revenge of the Zombie EmperorOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara