Chapter 84: Control the slaves!

With the powerful weapon of Jade Pendant Space, the tight defense of the survivor base in City B was useless to Mu Lichen. Now, Mu Lichen was even more confident in getting the Heart of Ruijin.

 An Yang also thought about this, and he asked: "Does the previous plan need to be changed?"

 Mu Lichen pondered for a while, and said: "You should continue to infiltrate the Qin family, and it is best to infiltrate the underground research institute. Go inside."

 As long as he can enter the institute, he can destroy the institute from within.

 In his previous life, he was locked up in a research institute and couldn't escape because his level was always very low and he was controlled by medicine.

 But now... he is already a tenth-level zombie king. In the whole world, as long as they don't attack him with missiles and nuclear bombs, absolutely no one can kill him.

 Even if he was caught in a crowd of people, he could still escape calmly.

 The underground research institute was made of special metal ores, and the outside was much more difficult to break than the inside, so Mu Lichen chose an easier way to break through from the inside.

 Especially when he is able to kill those crazy researchers inside, the institute's weapons of mass destruction against foreign enemies cannot hit him.

 An Yang didn't know that Mu Lichen wanted to sneak into the institute to destroy it. He thought Mu Lichen just wanted to sneak into the institute to explore the truth, so he agreed without thinking too much.

 An Yang said: "The defense force of the institute must be very strong. We have to take a long-term approach."

 Mu Lichen nodded slightly, but he was not that nervous: "No matter what, the Jade Pendant Space is always our retreat."

 Even if we are discovered, Now that they can't escape, they can also hide in the jade pendant space.

 Those people must not have thought that they actually had a space spirit treasure. They would have thought that they had teleported away through space, and went to hunt them outside, which would have given them a chance to escape.

 However, Mu Lichen was confident that he still needed to use the Jade Pendant's space. Even if he was surrounded, with his ability, it would not be difficult to kill seven in and seven out.

 He glanced at Anyang, who was frowning and thinking, and thought for a while, but still did not say this, lest Anyang think that his self-confidence was inflated and he would not take his own safety seriously when acting, and prevent him from entering the research institute.

 Anyang also knew that the Jade Pendant space could be said to be a natural refuge, and it would be absolutely fine to hide from people in the institute, so he wasn't so worried. He asked Mu Lichen: "When will we enter the base?"

 Mu Lichen replied: "No hurry, I will practice the secret method first, and then control Mu Ran and Yin Feng, then I can safely leave everything here to They'll do it."

 An Yang emphasized: "There's that one named He Qizheng." He still remembers that He Qizheng always liked to be around Ah Chen. Maybe he just wanted to get close to the water... Bah, it was a close-up theft. confidential. Extraordinary means must be used to control him and turn him into a little brother.

 Mu Lichen shook his head: "It is not that easy for me to control one person with my secret method. I can only control two people at the foundation stage. If I want to control more people, I can only wait until I break through to the golden elixir stage. And there is no need to control He Qi Zheng, he is not a human being after all."