Chapter 3: The Mu family

Gently lifted a corner of the curtain and looked out through the gap between the curtains. The zombies wandering outside were so dense that it made people's scalp numb. Even if the doors and windows were closed, they seemed to be able to smell it. A rancid smell.

  "Pah - pah - pah -"

  "Roar -"

  "Ah - Anyang! Come quickly!"

  The young man standing by the window looked dissatisfied at the bright and beautiful girl huddled on the sofa with a frightened face. , shouted in a low voice: "Shut up! Do you want to lure the zombies here?"

  The girl leaned closer to the lady next to her. Although she was dissatisfied with the words of the man named An Yang, she did not dare to refute anything.

  An Yang looked at the door that was being blocked by a large cabinet with a slapping and roaring sound. There was a bit of sadness in his eyes. He clenched his hands tightly into fists. Grandpa... the sixteen or seventeen-year-old boy next to the noble lady pulled it. The lady was wearing clothes and said pitifully: "Mom, I'm hungry."

  The lady thought about it, hesitated, took out a piece of chocolate from her exquisite brand-name bag and handed it to the boy.

  The boy quickly grabbed it, opened the packaging bag impatiently, and stuffed it into his mouth as if he was afraid of being robbed.

  A strong smell of chocolate suddenly filled the room, and the others swallowed involuntarily.

  The middle-aged man sitting next to the table glanced at the pitiful young woman and the delicate and beautiful girl beside him. He turned to the lady on the sofa and said, "Do you have anything to eat? Give me some."

  The woman looked at the three people and sneered: "I only brought these few pieces of chocolate with me when I went out that morning. They were for Ayi to eat. How dare you, a grown man, snatch food from your underage son?"

  Man His face was a little embarrassed, but he glanced at his son sitting on the sofa and said no more.

  Seeing that he just stopped like this, the young woman winked at her daughter beside her, and the girl walked to the man's side with tears in her eyes as if she was not crying, and said in a soft voice: "Dad, Since Auntie doesn't want to, forget it, after all, my brother is young."

  Seeing her look like this, the man immediately felt distressed, and gently wiped her tears: "Dad, I know you are a good boy, are you hungry? ?"

  The girl subconsciously covered her stomach, then bit her lower lip, shook her head and said, "Dad, I...I'm not hungry."

  Everyone could see that she was extremely hungry.

 The man walked to the sofa and stretched out his hand to the lady: "Give me the bag!"

  The lady held the bag tightly in her hands and stared at the man: "Murong! Are you still a man? Just for that bitch. Are you and her losers coming to snatch your son's food rations?" Her voice became shrill, perhaps because the pressure of the end of the world was too great and she no longer cared about her own self-cultivation and image, "Do you want to starve to death? A Yi? Starve A Yi to death. Do you still want that money-losing guy to support you until you die? Don't forget, you only have one son now, A Yi!" "Shut up!" said the woman who was arguing vigorously just   now

  .

Suddenly, like a hen holding its throat, the sound stopped abruptly.

  An Yang looked coldly at the woman who had just responded with a sharp tongue: "Isn't Ah Chen your son?" What do you mean by having only A Yi?