Chapter 32 - 33 - 34

Chapter 32: Who is the real murderer!

  After leaving N city, the car continued to drive forward and stopped in front of a gas station.

  Zhang Ruibo looked at the gas station where there was no one alive and ordered to stop and rest.

  Except for a few sporadic zombies, there are no large groups of zombies or scary zombie rats around here, and the car is running low on gas, so it's just a good time to replenish it.

  This place is far away from the residential building where the zombie rat was encountered before, so the superpower who had been monitoring An Yang stopped monitoring him.

  An Yang seemed to have given up on going back and followed the others out of the car with an expressionless face.

  The gas station has been taken over first, but space superpowers are rare after all, so gasoline and diesel are still available, and even the items in the convenience store haven't been touched much yet.

  Seeing the food and water in the convenience store, Zhang Ruibo had no intention of wasting it. After asking his superpowers to deal with the few remaining zombies, he said to Mu Liyi: "Go and collect all the daily necessities." Mu Liyi was surprised

  . He asked: "What about food and water?"

  His space was not large. After loading daily necessities, there was no room for food and water.

  Zhang Ruibo smiled and said: "Food and water are used every day, so just put them in the car. It will save you the trouble of taking them in and out every day." Mu Liyi's eyes flashed and he smiled: "Yes, then I

  will Go put your things in the space." After saying that, he turned around and entered the convenience store.

  Under Zhang Ruibo's cryptic look, the power user also followed up: "I'll help you organize your things." An Yang stood alone and watched the others collecting supplies with cold eyes. He didn't make any movement at all

  . It looked very gloomy. He rubbed his fingers on the jade pendant hanging around his neck and lowered his eyes slightly. Suddenly, he suddenly raised his eyes and looked at the person in front of him, his cold gaze making people feel heartbroken.

  Mu Qingluan was already feeling guilty, but under An Yang's emotionless and cold gaze, she became even more panicked. She mentally constructed herself for a while, and then she said: "Cousin...cousin, regarding Brother Achen's death, I..." The words stopped abruptly.

  Mu Qingluan stretched out her hand to grab the hand that was strangling her neck. Her face turned red from suffocation. She squeezed out a few words from her throat: "Cousin, I have something important... to do." Tell...you!"

  An Yang put down his hand and stared expressionlessly at Mu Qingluan who was lying on the ground, covering his neck with a painful cough. His eyes were extremely gloomy, and he said word by word: "Achen! He's not dead! "

  Mu Qingluan couldn't help but tremble. She regretted that she had come so recklessly to find An Yang, who was so excited. But she had to come to An Yang. Because she had offended Mu Liyi severely in order to hug Mu Lichen's thigh. Now Mu Liyi is close to Zhang Ruibo. If she doesn't take any action, her death will come soon. She had just witnessed Mu Liyi's ruthlessness, and she didn't think Mu Liyi would be merciful to her at all. Mu Qingluan looked at Anyang unwillingly. Now that Mu Lichen is dead, the only one left who can deal with Mu Liyi is Anyang.

  "Cousin, Brother Achen didn't fall into the zombie rat group because of an accident."

  An Yang's pupils shrank sharply, and his voice became sharper: "What did you say?"